⬍ 17 - VIOLET

MRS

MRS. HONEY

"Are you sure you want to do the bakery table?" Lily asks as she runs her hands down through her red hair

Jesus I just needed to complete a damn overview for our school's online newspaper. That's specifically why I came to the library alone. Why am I dealing with this right now?

If I turn this into Ms. Adams late, I'm pretty sure she's going to bitch at me like she always does. Dammit.

I only needed to serve a few more hours of community service to be done and finished and set for graduation.

"Yes, I thought the arrangements for later today were already made and set into place?" I ask which causes her to instantly nod.

"Yeah, they are but-" She drifts off. "Stephanie is going to do the drinks table and they are very close to each other. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

I look up from my laptop and straight at her. "As I've said a million times and I'll say it again. I don't have a problem with Stephanie. I never have. She on the other hand seems to have a problem with me."

I don't know why people seem to care so much about my fall out with Stephanie. She's the one who continuously mad dogs me like if I did something horrendous to her. She acts like if I'm the one who backstabbed her and not the other way around.

I on the other hand stay clear from her. I don't have any business with her, and she doesn't have any business with me. Simple.

"So, you really don't care about what Stephanie and Justin did? Not even a little bit" She asks me which causes me to shake my head.

"No. I really don't care. They can end up in a relationship for all I care." I look back down at my laptop. "I just don't speak to them because I already have so much on my plate. I really don't need more."

I'm being 100% completely honest and not even saying an ounce of a lie. In fact, I have no reason to lie. I wish Stephanie well, plain and simple.