⬍ 7 - HUNTER

----

HOT FEELINGS

HOT FEELINGS

----

If someone told me I can turn back time and redo anything in my life I'd happily agree to any of their terms. Any.

As a matter of a fact- the fact that I had a list already in the back of my head said I was done with all the bullshit in my life.

Ironically, everything had to do with either my dreadful dad or Hazel. Those two were the cause of all my migraines and all the shit going south in my life.

For starters, I haven't heard from Hazel. I was happy for the weeks she was gone, early on, but now it was worrying me. Not because I cared about her as my soon to be ex wife but because she literally hasn't shown herself in close to two months. To the point where my fucking lawyer asked if I payed her off to go MIA or if I payed someone to off her. That MIA.

None of them have obviously been the case but the first option wasn't so bad. I should've used it the minute Lance was born. It could've saved me so many migraines and so much money. So much fucking money.

That and If I managed to save myself from my shit of a father I would've have so much time in my hands. Plenty of time in my hands for Lance and her.

God I missed her. I missed her so much. So fucking much.

She's one of the two things in my life I wouldn't take back for the world. The first being my son.

I was stupid for helping Blaise lie to her. I should've ratted his ass out and he would've been the only one to pay for his own bullshit. Me, Garrett and Ashton would've been fine. Perfectly fine.

Drip
Drip
Drip

I wish that were too, but that too was bullshit.

Maybe if I said that lie enough it could actually reverse time and manifest itself into reality. Even for a fucking second.