⬍ 15 - HUNTER

••••

BROTHERHOOD

BROTHERHOOD

••••

"You're not slick and you're a piece of shit." Blaise says as he shoves the binder my way. "How much did you play to have me followed like some kind of fucking criminal doing shady shit?"

Elijah just fucking left less than a few minutes ago and this guy wanted to instantly go at another's throats. Fine by me.

"Shut up and back the fuck up." I warn him and take the binder from him. "Thank you."

He gives me space but shakes his head. "I thought you had my back man-"

"I did have your back." I point out which causes him to shake his head again.

"No, you didn't, or you wouldn't have that binder in your hands wouldn't have existed." He states which makes me laugh.

"Oh, come on man, I've known you for how long?" I ask him not really expecting an answer. "You really expected me to trust you after you sent us that text telling us that you "had it under control"?" I mock him then nod. "Yeah, okay." I sarcastically shoot back at him.

Regardless of how much I even wanted to trust him I just couldn't. Money be dammed I wanted to make sure he was keeping his shit straight.

"Yes man, we're brothers and that's our girl. She's most definitely not only yours." Blaise says which causes me to shake my head.

"Yeah, we may be brothers, but I have a son I got to worry about." I point out. "I have a son that's slowly becoming more and more attached to her. Did you did you really think I was just going to lay back and continue to "have hope" that you'd clear up all your shit?" I ask him. "I think me spending a little under 3K to make sure you were keeping your word was worth it."

He stays silent for a few seconds which gives me the opportunity to throw the binder on the couch behind me.

"Okay." He nods. "And what were you planning on doing with the binder if you would've gotten evidence that I" He makes air quotes. "Cheated on her."