⬍ 21 - VIOLET

WARM SURPRISE'S

WARM
SURPRISE'S

WARM SURPRISE'S

"Four." I say the word the wait a couple of seconds before turning around.

I don't know what's going on, but they seemed eager for me to comply, so I do.

Four different smells hit my nose all at once the second I turn around. All scents in which I wholeheartedly love.

Once I fully take in everything, I swear I feel my heartbeat race and feel tears instantly spring into my eyes.

Hunter and Garrett are on my left while Blaise and Ashton are on my right. My eyes instantly catch sight of a bouquet of red and white roses in a purple vase. Right in front of the vase is a little brown puppy stuffed animal. The stuffed animal is holding a small box.

I look away from the arrangement in the middle and look at Hunter. Hunter is holding a yellow bear and a bright yellow candle. The candle seems to have small yellow wax stars inside of it.

Garrett on the other hand is holding a light brown bear with a small brown candle. It looks like if it has small dark brown wax coffee beans on the top and a white and pink cookie.

Blaise is holding a dark blue bear with a light blue candle. The candle has small duck that I hope is made out of wax and little strips that seem to look like pool noodles.

Ashton's on the other hand has a dark red bear with a light pink candle. On the inside of his candle, it has a bunch of tiny roses and a bunch of tiny hearts.

"This is all very beautiful." I say as I take a few steps back. "But why?'

Each of their faces fall one by one and they collectively look at me very confused.

"Why what?" Blaise asks.

"Why all of this?" I motion at basically everything.

Although I do love all of it and it is in fact beautiful. It's way too much and too overwhelming. Especially because I've done nothing to deserve it.

"We wanted to talk to you but we each also wanted to give you something before doing so." Hunter looks down at the things in his hands then back at me. "Is it not enough? We-" He places his things down on the kitchen island. "also got you a new necklace." He Since you broke your other one, as you already know."