⬍ 2 - VIOLET

----

THE PHOTOS& DOCUMENTS

THE PHOTOS
& DOCUMENTS

THE PHOTOS& DOCUMENTS

----

It's been three days since I started avoiding them and as much as I hated to do so- I needed to do it.

Me and Kol lied about going on a trip but I just couldn't stand to see them. I especially couldn't stand seeing Blaise. I couldn't think about having to confront him about the fact that he lied and is still engaged to Nichole.

I especially couldn't face the rest of them after they helped him lie to me. They helped Blaise instead of telling me upfront and I resented them due to it.

"You really don't want to go to school today?" Kol asks me as he slides me a small bowl of arroz con leche.

"No." I pick up my spoon. "I feel incredibly nauseous." I say as I eat a bit of my breakfast.

"Violet." Kol grabs my attention. "As much as me and Christian love to have you here-" He sighs. "Our home isn't your secret hideaway." He says and I look away from him.

"No, it's not and I know that." I take another spoonful of arroz con leche. "But I just can't go home. I live right next door too Garrett and they are expecting me to be there later on today."

"Violet, come on. You can't hide from them forever." Kol says as he nudges my shoulder.

He then goes quiet and I stare at him confused.

"There's a sparkle in your eye- what are you thinking about?" I ask him as I slowly eat another spoonful of my breakfast.

"You mentioned to me a few days ago that they all had rooms that remained locked all the time-" I cut him off.

"No Kol, I'm not going to invade their personal spaces." I shake my head as I look back at my bow of food.

"Okay, but hear me out- you're not invading their personal space." I look back at him with a very unamused expression. "They mentioned that everything that is theirs is yours and vice versa. How can you invade a space that's yours?" He asks me and I face palm.