⬍ 5 - VIOLET

----

BOWL OF FLOUR

BOWL OF
FLOUR

BOWL OF FLOUR

----

"Hey Violet, can you do me a favor?" My dad calls out to me from the Kitchen.

"Yeah, give me a second papa." I close my book and put it aside.

I walk into the kitchen and look at my dad. "You called?"

He turns around in my direction and nods. "Yes, I have a small favor to ask you." He motions to the food he's cooking. "Can you by any chance go ask Garrett if he has any flour?" My dad asks me and I feel my insides flip.

I didn't blame my dad for asking me to do something that would potentially make me uncomfortable.

Yes, my dad clearly knew me and my men were on rough waters but he didn't know why. All he knew is that we were in a terrible argument and I'm pretty sure my dad just was waiting for everything to go back to normal.

Either way, my dad was in black space about this topic but I still didn't want to go see them.

"Papa, I don't-" He cuts me off.

"Violeta for favor." He sighs in frustration. "No tengo tanto tiempo en mis manos, por favor hazme el favor." He says then continues to cook the poblano peppers on the pan. "Georgia and her sister are going to come in less than an hour and I really want to have this finished before they get here." He says in a rush as he goes back to burning the poblano peppers.

I completely forgot that we were finally going to meet Georgia's sister. We were supposed to meet her in thanksgiving but something came up which caused her to stay in Arizona.

My dad really wanted to make a good impression on her since my dad really liked Georgia.

In addiction to all of that Dean, Rosalie, Kol and Christian all were coming home too. Therefore my papa was on edge.

"Okay, I'll be back." I say as I rush upstairs to put on some shoes.

Once I'm done I speed walk downstair and out the door.