⬍ 27 - VIOLET

THE RACE BAN

THE RACE BAN

"When's you're next race?" I ask Aiden as we munch on our French toast slices

I continue to look at the soccer field where the soccer team seems to be doing some sort of morning routines.

"Soon, but your banned from going." Aiden states which causes me to turn to him faster than sonic.

"I'm what?" I ask, completely frustrated at the news. "By who?"

"Nobody in particular." He shrugs. "You just got several people on edge, so you're not allowed to attend a race for a long ass while."

"What do you mean I have several people on edge? I didn't even do anything." I state as I toss my piece of French toast onto my plate.

"It's not up for discussion Violet." Aiden shakes his head. "It's a ten to one ratio. Majority rules."

My face falls and my mouth falls open. "Ten to one?" I repeat his words. "Ten?"

"Yes, ten." He sighs. "I don't want you going to a race after you made me loose two g's. Ethan sided with me since he cares about you. Kol's upset because he lost track of you that day and he felt guilty as fuck. Kol told Christian everything that happened, and they both agreed to not let you attend one. Ezra is upset you managed to get a way for his brother to not let him race after a solid year of successfully hiding it. Tristian is upset that Ezra isn't racing since he'd get money from Ezra's races. Then there's your boyfriends who I'm pretty sure want to fucking hang me for letting you slip up."

Well, I guess I was granted the explanation I asked for. But 10?

He shakes his head. "Do you understand the situation now princess?"

"This isn't fair." I say, shaking my head.

"My explanation wasn't enough for you?" He narrows his eyes on me. "Okay, let me make you understand this better." He nods then motions to me. "You see yourself, right?"

"Yeah?" I say sarcastically.

"Me and seven other people need you in one piece. Not in several pieces." He goes back to writing on his tablet. "So, for the sake of all of us sleeping peacefully at night-" He brushes me off. "Your banned."