⬍ 34 - VIOLET

ONE PUZZLE PIECE ADDED TO THE FINISH PRODUCT

TO THE FINISH PRODUCT

"What are we-" I get cut off by the front door of the big house opening

"Violet!" A very familiar voice says which causes me to do a small double take while looking at the front door.

"Ms. Honey?" I turn back to look at Ashton. "What are we-"

"You asked for explanations so we're giving them to you." He doesn't let go of my hand. "From now on we'll try to only give you direct explanations in any way we can."

Mrs. Honey rushes to me and takes me away from Ashton. "I thought they'd never bring you." She says as she guides me into her house.

Before I go inside the house, I turn back to the car in search for my men but none of them are there anymore.

"They went to the back house. Elijah and Emerson needed them to help with their man cave." She shakes her head. "Men will be men."

Wait, did she just say Elijah? As in the guy that my men basically said raised them? No, it has to be a coincidence or I'm hearing things.

"Elijah?" I ask as I watch her close the door behind us.

"Yeah." She nods. "My husband, Elijah De La Cruz." She tilts her head at me probably realizing me that I'm both lost and confused. "Did they really not tell you anything before bringing you here?"

"No. I agreed to clear things up with them a few days ago and yesterday they told me they were going to take me somewhere." I look around. "I'm honestly very lost."

"Sometimes I wish-" She mumbles the rest as she shakes her head. "I blame their parents for their lack of communication skills." She sighs. "Come on deer. Follow me and I'll explain."

She leads me into her kitchen, which is like twice as big as the one in my dad's house. "Your house is really stunning." I say which causes her to beam.

"Thank you, me and my wife Luz really do try." She says as she pulls out a chair for me on the kitchen island.

Wait, I'm confused. Wife? So, she has a wife and a husband. No judgement here. Who am I to judge. But I'm so confused.