⬍ 28 - VIOLET

MERRY TALKMAS

MERRY TALKMAS

After a whole week of basically procrastinating of when to talk to them, I finally decide to hear them out

Not because I'm mentally ready, but because I feel awful.

I've already tried to tell myself that I'd talk to them once I'm ready, but honestly, I don't think I'll ever be fully ready. It truly still hurt, for several reasons and it's clear that those feelings seriously feel like they've been marked within me.

Hopefully some of the pain will go away. Maybe all I need is to talk to them. Or maybe, if I say it enough, I could convince myself none of it happened. Yeah, I wish.

Suddenly the door opens, and I'm greeted with my big brother and his fiancé.

"Merry Christmas!" Rosalie says as her and Dean enter the house.

"Merry Christmas." I say back to her as I kindly try to take the few dishes of food she has in her hands.

"No, it's fine. I got it." She says as she wonders off into the kitchen.

"Your fiancé is stubborn." I say with a laugh as Dean closes the door.

"Yeah, I know." He says with a laugh. "It's one of the many reasons why I fell in love with her."

"Awe, that was cute." I say with a small laugh as I turn to walk away.

"Oh, also." Dean says which causes me to freeze in place then turn to him. "Everyone caught me up on what happened." Dean trails off. "You know I could talk to them, right?"

As much as that sounds like a loveable brotherly act, I don't think any of my men would be happy with that. I'm pretty sure they still hate Dean for the way he acted on Thanksgiving.

"Yeah, I know." I nod. "But that's not necessary." I shake my head. "They'll be joining us today."

"Oh, for real?" Dean nods. "Alright, sounds good then."

He says right before motioning for me and him to walk to the living room.

Around less than five minutes later Aiden, Ethan and Starlight arrived with a few gifts. Then a few more minutes passed, Kol and Christian arrived with several presents and Aiden's face fell. It was funny how Aiden looked like he wanted to strangle Kol, but he couldn't since the gifts made her happy.