Beach

Three days later I was still on an ovulation meaning I've been having extra sex with Pietro, he hasn't been complaining about it while I've just been tired of failed tests.

I threw the tests in the dumpster so he wouldn't find out I was trying for a baby without his consent-

Ya I felt bad about it but we both know we won't have kids together either way, I'm still afraid he might leave me for someone who can get pregnant.

I got out of the shower and put my engagement ring on before putting Pietro's shirt on with a bra and walking to the Library where Wanda was.

I smiled at her and grabbed my favorite book which was 'it ends with us' and sat near her.

After a few moments of silence she spoke "y'know how Nat got her ovaries removed in the red room?" She looked up at me.

I nodded confused "and I haven't been trying because I don't think robots can have kids" She continued, I nodded

"And you're the only other female who uses the dumpster out back. Mind explaining the tests?" She closed her book and stared me right in the eyes, my eyes went wide and I closed mine as well.

"Well- I've been uh- y'know trying to have a child cause I've been having a heavy ovulation and it's said that the heavier the ovulation the more likely you are to get pregnant." I explained.

"Does Pietro know you're trying?" She asked, I looked down "he'll say no because of my brain" I whispered "there's always adoption Scar, and you're you're only 18 and Pietro's 19, we're teens" She grabbed my hand.

"But Pietro really wanted a child, and I just feel like it's my fault his dreams are crushed. I can't have kids while he can, he could leave me for someone who is fertile and have kids and forget about me, dump me like I was nothing. I'm scared he'll leave if we don't have kids." I ranted.

"Scar. He hasn't left, has he? And he loves you so much having kids is his last worry, he's been more worried about you and your brain, yes he wants kids but he wants you first. He's not going to choose kids over you. He'll choose you any day" Wanda reassured.

"Callie has high fertility, she already has two kids, she's only 21" I said with watery eyes. Wanda's shoulders dropped "Pietro hates Callie, he won't leave you for her and if he did Buck and I would beat the living shit out of him. He loves you so much that he literally stopped talking to every girl he's ever hooked up with just to make sure no one hit on him. He has no hoes- which is kinda sad but he's loyal, Scar, and I know you have trust issues and bad experiences with loyalty of others and trying to trap others so they won't leave you but Pietro will never leave you willingly"

I smiled a little and wiped my cheek "and plus I told him that I need you to be my sister" She giggled and I smiled.

We went back to reading before Pietro came in and found us, he kissed Wanda's head before kissing me.

I smiled and dragged him to sit down "we should go to the beach. Just us three" I suggested.

Wanda smiled and Pietro nodded "that sounds nice" Pietro stood up and so did we.

I got into a bathing suit and told Buck we were going tot he beach.

We went and set up a cooler, towels and all of that before I took off my shoes. I laid down next to Wanda while Pietro built a sand castle.

"I don't need children when I have pietro" I joked. Wanda laughed and agreed.

 Wanda laughed and agreed