Awkward

June 20th
Scarlett's POV

I graduated school last week, I'm so happy I don't have to deal with Kayla nor Westin. I'm still a little awkward with Pietro but Wanda talked to me to tell me not to be too awkward.

"Hey scar" Pietro came from behind me "hey" I awkwardly said "can you help me" "uh, y-ya with what?" I gulped.

"Clint made me download Instagram and I don't know what to do" I laughed at his lack of technical skills. "Here, first create an account just use your name cause your famous and you probably want sponsors"

He created his account and password and made a profile pic "now post something so people know it's you" he was about to take a picture when he looked at me.

"Picture time!" He dragged me into the picture and hugged me while we took it, he posted it and tagged me. "I can see if Wanda will give you a shoutout so you'll get at least 1000 fans" I walked to Wanda, she agreed and took a secret picture of Pietro.

 "I can see if Wanda will give you a shoutout so you'll get at least 1000 fans" I walked to Wanda, she agreed and took a secret picture of Pietro

Posted by Pietro_Maximoff
First post @bxdbich_scar

Posted by xWandamaximoffxfollow my twin @pietro_maximoff

follow my twin @pietro_maximoff

About an hour later Pietro's phone wouldn't shut up "who's blowing up your phone?" Wanda asked chuckling, he checked his phone "wow! I have nearly 6 million followers" his eyes went wide. "What!" I checked his account, he was nearly at 7 mil now.

"I knew a lot of people have a crush on you but 7 million!" I showed Wanda and we all laughed. I looked at the post, it had almost 8 mil likes and people were comments 'lucky girl!' 'Your mine ditch her' 'finally he got insta!' 'Nooo he's taken😭' 'who's she?' 'Ew she's not pretty enough for you' 'why her?' 'Does this mean y'all dating?' 'You've seen prettier🥱' 'not OTP' 'not OTP unless it's you and me'

I smiled sadly and exited out of insta "you ok scar?" Wanda asked "huh- oh ya!" I gave her a smile but she saw pain in my eyes.

I walked to the kitchen to grab an apple when Pietro came behind me "everyone thinks we're dating" he snickered "ya I know I saw the comments" I sighed at the hate towards me. "Those words mean nothing to who you really are Princessa" he walked up to me, lifted my chin and smirked.

I blushed, he leaned in for a kiss but moved away "I'm sorry Pietro but I- I can't, Westin will kill us" I was afraid Westin was going to hurt him. "Scar... your safe. He's no where near you anymore" he gave me a sad look

"I know but..." I was contemplating kissing him. "Fuck it" I mumbled under my breath, I smash my lips into his and we kissed each other. He put a hand on my waist while my hands were on his chest.

He broke away to breath and smiled "your safe" He whispered before pecking me on the lips and walking away. I smiled and grabbed my apple.

I walked back to the living room, Wanda was smirking at me "Stopp" I whined before sitting down "sooo are you guys a thing now?" She whispered

"No, I don't think we'll be a thing at all. Westin doesn't want me talking to him" "scar let go of Westin, he doesn't control you he can't say who and who not to talk to" Wanda gave me a sad look "I know but... he still talks to me"

"Well he shouldn't"

"He cares about me that's all"

"He abused you" she gave me a sad look

"He's manipulating you Scar, he isn't good for you please block him before I steal your phone and do it myself" I sighed and handed her my phone, she went into every social media and blocked him and blocked him on my contacts.

I sighed and gave her a hug holding back the tears "you need to let him go Scarlett, he never really loved you, but I know someone who does" she whispered, I knew someone who possibly loved me as well.

•••••

A week later I was at my house listening to music and crying when the doorbell kept ringing. "Mom can you get that please" I yelled to her, she was in her room. "Mom!" I yelled a few times once she didn't listen. I wasn't even sure if she was home anymore.

I sighed, wiped my eyes and went to open the door.

I wish I didn't.

Weston came barging in threw the door and shoved me against the wall, he slapped me "you little slut!" He yelled before kicking my shin.

I kicked him back in anger, he yelled at me before grabbing my hair and throwing me onto the couch, I screamed but he covered my mouth. He pinned me down and went to my ear "you are mine and always will be mine not that speedsters" he kissed my cheek before making his way to my mouth.

I tried to avoid the kisses but he had a tight grip on my jaw, he caressed my breast's and I felt a hand on my thigh. I could easily knock him out but he had me in a bear trap position, I silently cried while he put his hand up my shirt and into my bra.

"Stop" I tried to scream out but is blocked by his sweatshirt sleeve, I tried to bite him but gets slapped.

Westin makes his way down my thighs, Westin moves his body down a little bit over my leg. I take this opportunity to knee him in the balls. He groans in pain while I stood up and run to the front door, he catches up with me and throws me to the floor.

I hit my chin and nose but quickly stood up with a bloody knee as well, I swing for him but he's much stronger. He punched my stomach after catching my arm and throwing me to the wall "you bitch" he yells before punching me to the floor.

I try to crawl to my phone on the floor, when I was just about to reach it Westin grabbed my ankle and dragged me across the floor. Luckily I grabbed it just in time, I screamed while he dragged me towards him.

He flipped me over and punched me in the face before cupping my breasts. I cried out before activating Siri, he didn't even notice I had my phone.

I got loose of his grip on one of my arms and swung to his face as hard as I could. I ran and called the first contact I saw, Pietro. It rung three times, I ran into the bathroom, locked the door and slid down it.

"Hey scar" "Pietro! Help" I cried out "scar! Where are you? What's happening" "home" was all I could get out before Westin kicked the door open and grabbed my phone "she's mine" and hung up.

I screamed while he pulled my hair again, he hit my head on the wall making my nose and head bleed even more.

I kicked him in the shin before I saw a gust of wind punch him unconscious.

Pietro said something in sokovian to Westin before walking over to me. I walked back with a flinch before I fell down the wall and cried. He sat next to me and hugged me "I'm sorry" I cried out "it's not your fault" he mumbled.

He brushed my hair behind my ear before Bucky arrive worried in front of the bathroom door. He looked from me to Westin and back to me, he walked over to Westin who groaned "you bitch!" He yelled before kicking him in the stomach "if you touch my sister again I'll kill you and make sure you stay dead!" He kicked Westin again.

He helped me stand up and gave me an embrace, I cried onto his shirt. A few minutes later Bucky spoke "Pietro take her back to the tower I'll take care of the garbage" he eyed Westin when saying garbage.

Pietro picked me up bridal style and sped me to the tower, I wrapped my hands around his neck and yelped a little.

1377 words