Lied to

A/N Sorry this is posted late but I was busy with school and forgot-

Also I will be busy and for the next few chapters caroline1534 will be writing it after this chapter. She's a good writer of ao3, I hope they'll be good (she's an amazing friend so respect her 🔪)

Scarlett's POV

Posted my bxdbich

Posted my bxdbich.scar
With my love and fire

"What if it explodes?" Clint asked "it shouldn't. It just leaks over the years, hasn't actually blasted in 1,000 years" the tour guide Eugene said.

We took some pics and Buck put an arm around you "I'm glad your my sister" he kissed my head "am I'm glad your my brother" I kissed his cheek.

Pietro came and picked me up bridal mode. "You're the sacrifice" Pietro smirked and I panicked a little "the hot spring Pietro! The hot spring sacrifice!" Steve yelled. I relaxed before he threw my in with my shirt still on, I had a bathing suit on underneath and already had my shoes off.

I screamed before I went back up to the top, it was nice and warm, Steve and Buck jumped in and Buck grabbed me by the waist and lifted me a little"Simba!" He shouted. "Father?" I said to Buck with a British accent.

Simba and the lion king was always an inside Joke for Pietro, Bucky, and me because of something that happened a week after Pietro and Wanda arrived at the tower.

"I am not ready to be thy king" I gave him a sad look when he placed me down, we laughed as Pietro and Wanda jumped in.

I kissed Pietro "I will always be your sacrifice" he smirked at me before pulling me in.

Everyone got in and we relaxed, splashed each other, drowned each other, and even tried to sacrifice Vision for immortality.

•••••

About a week later we arrived back at the tower. I went to Pietro's room and got under the covers "you that tired" he smirked before spooning me. "Ya" I mumbled before falling asleep.

A few hours later I stretched and went to hug Pietro but he was gone, there was just a note.

"Sorry princessa but I had to go on a mission. I'll be back by 15th august. Love you <3"

I sighed and went downstairs- I had a cat sitter for Olive until Saturday and it was only Thursday.

Steve, and Sam were the only ones not on a mission "they didn't bring you two?" I asked while grabbing cereal «nope" Sam said before playing his move in Sorry. He was playing with Morgan.

I went and sat next to Steve "aliens attacking New York?" I asked "aliens attacking Japan" he replied.

"Man, those aliens went to the wrong country again"