Party

2 weeks later

The party was about to start, I had my dress and make up on and Wes was talking to my brother (well he was more of threatening Westin)

Posted by Westin.frfr.
Best hugs 💙

The dress

We walked in and danced for a little before Wes went to go talk to some 'hot chicks' I wanted to kill Him right there and so did Nat

We walked in and danced for a little before Wes went to go talk to some 'hot chicks' I wanted to kill Him right there and so did Nat. I sighed and walked over to Buck who was sitting at the bar drinking. He put his drink down and I took it "you can't drink scarl-" he sighed once he saw me down the rest of it.

"Thank you Buchanan I needed that" I sighed "what happened Scarlett" he turned towards me. I only called him Buchanan when something was wrong.

"Wes ditched me again to talk to 'hot chicks'" I did air quotes "it's funny how he can talk to as many girls as he wants but I can barely even be seen talking to Peter" I put my head on buck's Shoulder. He patted my head "I'm telling you- dump his ass"

"I can't" I mumbled "it's just his way of showing love" Bucky sighed and I could sense that he rolled his eyes.

Pietro's POV

I was chatting with a celebrity when I noticed Scarlett and Westin had broken apart, Scarlett went to her brother and downed the rest of his wine while Westin went to talk to some other girls. I gave Westin a secret death stare, she don't deserve to be treated like shit.

So many people wanted to dance with me but I didn't feel like flirting or dancing with anyone, I felt like I needed to talk to Scarlett. Scarlett left Bucky and walked over to a couch where Morgan and Cassie were coloring with Scott (Aka the kidz zone— no seriously there's a sign that says it)

She sat down and watched them draw and talked to Scott, they even had a full in secret handshake. Scott loved Scarlett and her vibes.

A few minutes later I walked towards them, this blonde chick I had danced with earlier stopped me "hey Pietro, wanna dance agin?" She asked while biting her lips, all she really wanted to do was fuck.