Babysitting

I woke up and walked downstairs to see Scott over with Cassie, Cassie was 5 and super cute. "Cassie!" She ran over to me and I picked her up before hugging her "Scarlett!" She cheered while hugging me back.

She had a big smiled on her face "daddy was able to run from the popo again" she gave me another big smiled, I chuckled and smiled "he's very good at that" I put Cassie down and sat down next to Bucky.

"We have to leave for a mission in about 2 hours. Scarlett and Pietro you guys are on babysitting duty of Morgan and Cassie, don't kill them and you live" Steve said while handing out SHIELD files to the team.

"Where's Wanda?" Pietro asked while looking for her sister "she is undercover working for Hill and Fury, she'll be back in a week" Steve replied

"Why don't we know about this?" Pietro was being dramatic

"I knew" vision stated while walking through the wall

"Of course you did" Pietro dramatically scoffed and rolled his eyes

"It was sudden, she was sent earlier this morning" Bucky replied before drinking more of his coffee.

An hour and a half later the avengers left onto the quinjet "be safe Buck" I gave him a hug and we did our secret handshake like we always did before he went on a mission. I always got so nervous before a big mission cause I knew anything could happen to them. I gave the team hugs and good lucks, me and Scott did our secret handshake as well.

Me and Pietro walked back inside to see Cassie and Morgan Coloring together. I grabbed them juice boxes before sitting down on the couch and going onto my phone to get Pietro out of my head.

I looked over at Pietro a few times to see him either looking at the girls or on his phone as well, when ever he caught me I immediately looked away. Olive had joined me and was purring next to me, Bolt was behind Pietro's seat.

"What's wrong Scar?" Pietro asked me with that adorable accent "nothing" I mumbled "clearly something is wrong" he sighed before speeding over to me.

"Is it about what has happened recently with Westin and the dreams" He asked softly "no" I mumbled not even looking up from my phone.

He touch my knee and caressed it "please don't touch me" as much as I didn't want to say that, it slipped out of my mouth. He took his hand away with a sad look on his face. I really liked him and don't want to hurt his feelings, but sometimes I have to focus on myself.

He moved his hand to my chin and lifted it with his pointer finger "what happened Princessa?" He burrowed his eyebrows sadly "you" I gave him a look before shoving his hand away and standing up to go to the girls.

"Look! I drew my family" Morgan handed me her paper, It was a picture of her, Tony, Pepper, and the other avengers including me and Cassie. "Awww this is amazing Morgan" I gave her a smile before placing it back down on the table.

"I drew mine as well" Cassie handed me her paper, it was of Scott, Her, Hope, Kurt, Maggie, and even some little ants around them. I chuckled a little and smiled before placing it down "it's amazing Cassie" she smiled.

"Anybody want ice cream" I asked "me!!" They shouted before standing up and chanting "Ice cream! Ice cream! Ice cream!" Me and Pietro laughed.

We went to Central Park and got some ice cream. "What did I do?" Pietro asked before sitting next to me. "Nothing" I sighed annoyed "then why are you mad at me?"

"Can we talk about this later please" Pietro got up after sighing and went over to the girls who were playing on the playscape.

About an hour later when we got back from the tower the girls Put on teen titans go, I sat near them and lit a blanket over them and me cause it was freezing in the tower. It was 100° outside and felt like -2° inside.

Pietro sat on the other side of them while he went onto his phone. About 5 episodes later Cassie and Morgan were asleep, I was drifting off while Pietro was still wide awake.

I finally let my self rest while I moved my arm so Cassie could lean her sleepy head on me.

•••••

2 days later me and Pietro were still avoiding eachother— well more like I was avoiding him. The team should be back by tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow which is Wednesday.

After I put the children to sleep I went in the kitchen putting away dishes from the dishwasher when Pietro sped up to me "hey" he lightly said "hey" I mumbled back, he looked up at me in surprise "still mad at me?" He scoffed.

I stayed quiet and I heard him sigh and walk towards me leaning his hand on the counter "please just tell me why your mad at me" he looked me in the eyes.

I kept trying to break eye contact and avoid his beautiful ocean blue eyes but they were just too pretty. "Fine. The other night when they asked about us you said we were just friends when clearly we're more. We've kissed, cuddled, made out, and even gone on a kinda date" I put my palm on my forehead.

"I'm sorry Princessa I panicked a little- I didn't mean to hurt you feelings like that" all I needed was a sorry from him, and I couldn't stand not having his touch.

"Fuck it" I said before smashing my lips onto his, He moaned in surprise but grabbed my waist and pinned me to the wall.

I lifted one leg up and wrapped it around his waist, he mad his way kissing down to my neck. He tapped my other thigh signaling for me to lift it, I wrapped it around him and he sped me to his room in half a second, he threw me onto the bed before taking off his shirt and going back on top of me. "Y'know I can do so much more with my speed" I blushed really hard when he said that

I smiled before he kissed me making me die of comfort, I put my hands through his hair and he completely relaxed, he put his hands under my shirt near my bra. He stopped and looked at me for permission, I just kissed him and he took that as a yes, he unhooked my bra and took it off along with my shirt.

He smiled before cupping by breasts and playing with my nipples, I undid his belt and he took off his pants. He took off my shorts and rubbed his hand over my underwear.

He slid his hand to my area and took off my underwear and rubbed my clit with Superspeed, a yelp left my mouth and I put my hand over my mouth to cover the moans. I felt my self coming to the edge a minute later, he stopped just before it happened.

"Pietro" I breathed before he kissed me and took off the rest of his clothes.

He was as hard as a rock, I smirked before he kissed me and made his tip go in me. Before he slid in he gave me a permission look again, I nodded "wait Pietro- I'm a virgin" he smiled "well then I'll be your first Darling" my whole body folded when he did that with his accent.

He slid into me and I moaned, it hurt but it was a good pain. He pounded onto me slowly at first and I covered my mouth. There was a little blood but we didn't mind, after a few minutes of letting me get used to it he used a little of his superspeed and my eyes rolled back.

He smirked before he pounded me and stopped, he cummed into me "Pietro" I moaned. "Yes love?" He sucked my neck "your amazing" I panted.

1352 words
Well y'all know what happened next ion feel comfortable writing the rest, I already went out of my comfort zone with it sorry😭
Since this is based on my DR we CANNOT get pregnant!!!!!! Unless we want to (we is the readers)