Talks

Scarlett's POV

I walked out of Wanda's room around 4 in the morning, I had school and had to check on mom. I grabbed my bags and went back to moms house, she was sleeping on the couch, surprisingly there were no beer cans or cigarettes anywhere.

I put a blanket over her and went to my room with Olive. "There you go Oli enjoy the food" I put kibbles into a bowl and gave her some water.

I grabbed my wax and sat down against the wall and watched Olive have a nice life.

I hate to admit this but I finished the rest of what was in the wax- I was so high I could see stars and planets.

Mom walked into my room "have you seen my crack?" She asked "your high" she walked in and grabbed me, walked me downstairs and sat me down "ah! Here it is!" She grabbed a bottles of pills, crushed them then snorted them.

She invited me over and I as well snorted them. Not my proudest moment...

We were sitting in the floor passing a cigarette when there was a nock on the door "scar?" It was Ruby.

She walked in and saw us on the floor "scar! Alice!" Ruby rushed up to us "alice how much drugs did she take?" I was all out of it "idk the whole store" Alice laughed and so did I.

Ruby helped me stand up and brought me to the couch "Scar... you haven't done crack in a while" I haven't done heavy drugs in nearly 6 months, Buck and Ruby were trying to help me. "Well thangz git hard" I laid down "I'm calling your brother" she sighed

"No!" I yelled while trying to stand up and taking her phone before falling "Scarlett this isn't good! What the fuck happened!" I moaned before closing my eyes.

•••••

"Scar you ok?" Ruby asked me once I fully woke up, Mom was on the other couch asleep. "What happened?" I had a killer headache, it felt like a hangover. "You did way too many drugs luckily I found you. If you did any more you'd be dead right now" Ruby hugged me

"Sorry Rubes, I had a tough week" I put my head in my hand and sighed. "Wanna talk about it?" Ruby asked.

"Well first me and Pietro were getting really close after me and Westin officially broke up, I got a cat, went shopping, I felt happy. But then last night me and Pietro got a little crazy and made out in his room, we almost had sex but I stopped us because he has so many hook ups I was afraid that I didn't mean anything to him and I was just another girl to fuck and I wanted my first to be special, but he was just so sweet and kind when I told him to stop. And then we cuddled the rest of the night but now I don't know what to say to him, I really like him and now I just fucked everything up again! Ahhh" I rambled.

She laughed a little "what?" I asked "it's just funny how I knew you had a crush on Pietro this whole time, even when you were dating Westin" I rolled my eyes.

The next day Buck had came over to talk to me for some reason, I was a little confused but let him in. "Hey scar, hey Alice" he gave us hugs. Mom was leaving for work so i would be home alone with Olive "scar we need to talk..." "ya we do" I wanted to tell him about my vision.

"Ruby... she told me about the other day- how you were wasted with drugs" he gave me a sad look "sorry" I looked down and he rubbed my shoulder "you can't be doing this, you were 6 months with no crack or tobacco" he sighed.

We talked about the drugs and problems for a little bit before I asked him about that Vision "who's Meredith?" I asked out of the blue, his face went pale "who? Meredith Garmes?" I didn't know her last name "ya I think so, does she play soccer and won a championship in 1942 with you" he sighed.

"Please don't tell me you saw the vision of that night" his eyes were filled with pain and I felt like I was hitting a brick wall that had been up for too long. "What... happened after the bomb landed in front of you two"

"She... died in my arms a few moments later, the Russians killed her" his eyes were a little watery "she was my cousin- our cousin, she died at age of 9, August 27th 1942" his voice was painful to hear. "I'm sorry" I gave him a hug "I'm sorry for bringing it up" he burrowed his head in my shoulder "it's alright" he mumbled before letting me go.

"Just one more question, did- did a house that me and mom lived in catch on fire from a dude named Daniel" his eyebrows burrowed, "ya when you were 8 before you moved. The house caught on fire that's how your cat Olive died, you never remember that night from smoke inhalation and a concussion" I hummed

"It's also where your first cat died" he added softly "so that's where I got the name?" He shook him head.

"You've had a lot of memory visions lately Scar, have you been doing ok" he was a little worried "ya I'm fine I think it's just from my stress" I smiled at him a little and he gave me a sad smile.

Pietro's POV

Scarlett was coming over for dinner tonight and I hope that I'll finally be able to talk her fully, she's been distant and awkward around me. I feel like I did something wrong, was I too bold for kissing her like that?

"Hey Scar" I sat next to her, she was next to Wanda. He eyes shot wide open a little and got really nervous. She stood up and walked away to hide behind Steve. "What did I do?" I asked Wanda "I don't know, I think she's just trying something new" she shrugged, thank gosh she didn't know about last week.

"Why don't you talk to her?" Wanda suggested "I've tried but everyone I get close she runs away like that" I sighed "I'll talk to her later I promise" she smiled at me before standing up to talk to Bucky.

Scarlett's POV

dammit! Why do I keep doing that! Every time Pietro is around I always run off in a panic. This time I hid in the crowd to get away from him, I didn't know how to talk to him at all.

"What are you hiding from?" Steve asked with a laugh "I'm not hiding si- Steve" I squeezed my eyes shut and cussed at my self under my breath for being so formal when lying. "Being weird around Pietro again" he asked with a sigh "is it that obvious?" I was a little worried someone would find out.

"Ya, it is" he chuckled before rubbing my hair and grabbing another coke.

1183 words