Memory loss

Scarlett's POV

After the men left, a female doctor came up to me and grabbed my hand "no one here will hurt you. I promise Scarlett"

I shook my head and just sobbed "everyone's hurt me. Im not safe" I cried.

She held my hand before a girl came in, I couldn't remember anyone but I knew their faces.

"Honey..." the blonde woman sat on the bed and grabbed my hand. "You're safe" she rubbed my hand and I smiled a little knowing it wasn't true.

"No I'm not" I muttered.

"Yes you are, your brother will always make sure you're safe at the compound"

"I have a brother?"

Her face went a little pale and pain filled it. "A half brother, his names James but he goes by Bucky. He was in here earlier with your boyfriend" She explained.

"No" I muttered "I don't have a brother or a boyfriend. All I have is... is... all I have is..." I couldn't remember who I had.

She stood up and walked to the doctor. I could hear them slightly talking "she has no memory's from the sever trauma, the car crash and coldness. She had hyperthermia and frost bite, her leg is infected from getting impaled. she's lucky to be alive"

Another female walked in, she was wearing a red skirt and red eyeshadow. "Scar, it's me" she said with a smile.

I just burrowed my eyebrows. She looked down sad before putting her hand on my head, I flinched back but she nodded "it's ok" she reassured me,  her hand glowed read and so did her eyes.

She touched me and I felt my head hurt.

She pulled away a minute later "scarlett?" She asked "what did you do?" I asked.

"Do you know who we are?" She asked, I shook my head "you're pretty though" I smiled and a tear fell down her cheek "did I say something wrong? I'm so sorry" j sat up a little.

"No no no, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just glad to see you, I'm Wanda. Wanda maximoff, you're dating my twin brother Pietro Maximoff" she stood up "that's pepper Potts, the blonde lady" I burrowed my eyebrows.

I heard of the names but I couldn't put my finger on who they were to me. I sat up fully before I felt a sharp pain in my leg, I lifted the covert to see a gauze and blood.

"You were impaled, it's infected but you'll be ok" the doctor said ti me. I nodded before Wanda sat next to me on the bed "your brother wants to see you" she softly said.

"I don't have a brother" I whispered
"Yes you do, the car accident caused memory loss but you will get your memory back. I know you will" She brushed hair behind my ear and I smiled a little.

"I need to take a shower" I mumbled.
"Rest first" she said before lifting the blanket back over my leg.

•••••

Wanda had helped me take a shower once I took a 3 hour nap. I felt cleaner and better, she braided my hair before I tried to stand up, my leg hurt like a bitch.

I walked to the bathroom before sitting down in the floor, Wanda sighed and joined me.

"How old is James?" I asked
"Well... physically he's 29, but he's actually like 115. He was frozen because of Hydra" she explained his whole story, I've heard the word hydra but I couldn't remember anything about them.

"Can I... can I see him" I asked about thirty minutes later. She nodded and smiled.

She stood up and walked away.

5 minutes later she came back with the person I threw a book at. He walked over to me slowly and I cowered a little, he looked stronger than those boys who kidnapped and raped me.

I gulped before he sat on the floor an inch in front of me.

I smiled slightly "how are we siblings?" I asked "our mom, we have the same mom" he softly said to me with a lump in his throat.

We talked and discussed our lives, he explained to me my powers and I was a little confused. He explained how he and Steve are super soldiers.

I scooted closer to his and a big smile came into his face, I grabbed his hand before giving him a hug.

I inhaled and smelt firewood and iron, I recognized the smell and knew I had a good relationship with it.

I squeezed him and heard him sniffle a little. He held me tight before a tear fell down my cheeks. I was thinking really hard, I wanted to remember who Bucky was... who he was to me, how he was my family.

I gripped onto his shirt and closed my eyes while relaxing, I sat in his lap while I rubbed my back.

In the back of my mind I had this memory of a dolphin, he was smiling at me and there was this blonde guy. The blonde grabbed my waist and kissed me, he had the brightest and sweetest smile ever.

"Pietro! A turtle!" A brown haired cinnamon roll yelled next to a blonde... he had blue eyes and looked like a Steve.

I couldn't really remember but I'm pretty sure he was Steve.

"Does Steve have blonde hair?" I asked. Bucky opened his eyes.

"Dirty blonde hair" he mumbled "blue eyes?" I asked, Bucky cupped my cheek and smiled.

"Who's Pietro" I asked

"Your boyfriend"

"Why would someone want to date me?" I scoffed

"He loves you, and he loves you a lot. He wants to spend his life with you" Bucky gave me painful eyes.

"I hurt him... didn't I?" I felt guilt.

Bucky just nodded "you almost broke him twice" I looked down and got off of Bucky. "I ruined him" I felt my nose tingle.

"I'm a horrible person" my eyes got all watery before I stood up, Bucky helped me up and back to the bed.

I felt warm tears go down my cheeks, my lips got all trembly. "I'm horrible" I cried onto Bucky's shirt before he sat next to me. He rubbed my back while I just cried.

•••••

I was in the bed alone, Wanda was sleeping in the chair next to the hospital bed while Bucky was out with Steve and someone named Nat.

He explained to me their relationship and how they met. Nat was in a red room and hydra when they met.

I've gotten some memory back, I remember my friends. I remember most of the avengers and events that have happened in my life, Bruce has been helping me remember key events.

I had a breakdown once I remembered what happened to my stepmom.

I can walk better and I ate for the first time this week, it was such good salad.

I got my phone back yesterday which was nice. College had started and I missed the first three weeks but I could easily make that up- hopefully.

I still haven't talked to Pietro though, I feel like he doesn't want to see me or anything, I think I ruined his life.

1207 words