4th of July

(A/N ion know much about this day or why it's so important so please don't come at me if it's wrong😭 all the info is from googles)

July 4th
Scarlett's POV

Me and Pietro were watching a movie together, the fireworks were finna start in about 3 hours.
"We should go see what everyone else is doing" I mumbled to him "or we could stay here forever" he smiled at me.

"I wish we could" I kissed him and rolled on top of him before standing up and stretching. He groaned and stood up as well.

We went to the common room, Clint and Steve were making dinner while Wanda was baking with Vision. "Watcha making Wanda" I asked

"Confetti cake" she smiled "those are amazing" I smiled and she did as well. I went on the porch were Buck was, he was 'arguing' with Sam about something.

"The queen of England was the best queen!" Sam argued "no she wasn't! If you were alive when her mother was queen you would think differently" Buck argued.

They continued arguing "what does it matter they're both dead!" I but in. They gave me a look before laughing. I laughed as well, Buck gave me hug "haven't seen you all day" he wouldn't let me go.

"That was the plan" I snickered and he scoffed. "Ok yo can let me go now" I was trapped. "No" Buck mumbled.

"James Buchanan Barnes let me go before I use sibling forces on you" I demanded. He let me go "evil child" he murmured to Sam.

Sam gave me a pat on the head before I walked back inside.

There was a rainbow light outside and a little storm.

The elevator beeped and the gods walked in "ah hello fellow teammates!" Thor yelled "long time no see" Tony said before putting Thors shoulder. Loki was with him as well "is the trash peasant still alive?" He asked us.

"Loki. He's done for, I don't care about him anymore" I gave him a look and he smirked. "So I heard that speed and psychic are dating" Thor yelled like usual.

"Yessiree" Pietro said before kissing me cheek, I smiled and Loki looked hurt. "Dinners ready!" Steve called out.

We all grabbed some food and sat around the table. Peter was next to me while Pietro was on the other side of me. I grabbed a little less than usual but it was still a lot, Pietro was talking to Wanda most of the time while me and Peter kept discussing if dogs were better than cats. And of course Bolt was under the table begging for food.

After dinner it started to get dark, it was nearly 8 pm. Wanda had dragged me and Pietro for a photo

Posted by xWandaMaximoffxHappy Fourth of July!!!! @bxdbich_scar @pietro_maximoff

Happy Fourth of July!!!! @bxdbich_scar @pietro_maximoff

We went outside and Tony started a bonfire, Steve grabbed s'more's ingredients while Buck grabbed those stabby thingies you out the marshmallow on.