I took out my phone and dialed my moms number.

•Mom- "Hey sweetheart. What's up?"•

•Me- "Um... Can you deposit like $1,000,000₩ into my account? JaeHee and I need to pay our rent and buy some more school supplies?.."•

•Mom- "Of course! Anything for you! I'll deposit in about an hour or so. Anything else?"•

•Me- "No. And thanks mom. Love you, bye!"• I hung up.

*Note- $1,000,000 is the Korean money. The money in U.S. dollars would be $1,000. I think... Please correct me if I did the Korean money wrong*

I lied to mom. Sorry mom. I don't think I want to go to school tomorrow. I sighed and took a sip of my bubble tea.

I heard a couple walking towards the park. It was Jungkook and Krystal. I'm pretty sure they noticed me. Well I don't give a sh*t about them anymore. I just sat there and played on my phone while drinking my bubble tea.

I heard someone approach me. I didn't look up from my phone incase if it was Jungkook or Krystal. I continued playing on my phone and ignoring the person. Out of nowhere, that person took my macaroons and stuffed one it its mouth. MY. MACAROONS. MINE.

Me- "Yah!" It was Jimin.

Jimin- "Annyeong!" He flashed me a cute eye smile.

Me- "Aish! I was saving those for JaeHee," I made a pouty face.

Jimin- "Oh. Mianhe."

Me- "No it's okay. I was just lying haha.. You can eat more, but not all."

Jimin- "Jinja??" I nodded as he stuffed one more macaroon into his mouth.

Me- "So why are you here?"

Jimin- "Wae? You don't want me here?"

Me- "Yeah," I joked.

Jimin- "Yah!"

Me- "Aha just kidding."

Jimin- "By the way, are you okay?.. I saw what happened earlier...you know? What Krystal did...."

Me- "Yeah. I'm fine," I forced a smile through my lie.

Jimin- "Don't think too much about it. Krystal was made like that. Jungkook is a dumb maknae who doesn't have eyes."

Me- "At least someone agrees with me," he laughed.

We talked and talked. Although it was a bit annoying and hurtful because you could hear Krystal's annoying laugh and their voices.

Me- "Well Jimin, I think I should go now. I really need to get going."

Jimin- "I'll send you home, if you're fine with that.." he rubbed the back of his neck and made an awkward smile.

Me- "A-ani. You don't have to send me home. I'll be fine walking alone. Aha... Mianhe," I like walking along because I like being alone.

Jimin- "Okay! See you at school tomorrow!" He waved and I left. But, I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow.

As I walked home, I called my maid. It was only 5:23PM.

•Me- "Hello? This is ChanYoung, right?"•

•ChanYoung- "Ne. What can I do for you, EunMi?"•

•Me- "Get the summerhouse ready. I'll be there in a couple of hours. Also, go buy some food. I deposited $500,000₩ into your account."•

•ChanYoung- "But-"•

•Me- "No buts. I'm kinda sick of school so just let me stay there until this week is over."•

I hung up.

--------------------------------

I went inside my house and started packing right away. I'm getting all fed up with Krystal's sh*t so just let my mind rest.

JaeHee- "Yah! Where are you going?!"

Me- "The summerhouse. I'll be there until the week is over. Don't tell anyone," I continued packing.

JaeHee- "Well okay then. You can stay there if you want," she walked back out of my room and continued doing her thing.

I finished packing and went to the train station. I went and bought a ticket for Daegu because that was where my summerhouse is located.

I boarded the train. I didn't bring a whole suitcase... I just brought my backpack and a suitcase-bag to put my clothes in even though I already have some clothes at my summerhouse.

* Sorry, I don't know what to call those suitcase-bags lol. They are just like bags but you can put luggage in there.*

It's going to take about an hour and 40 minutes to get there so might as well plug in my earbuds and set my timer so I can get out on time.

Luckily, someone got out of their seat because they were leaving. I went and sat in the seat. Soon enough, I blacked out.

----------------------------------

I woke up before like 30 minutes before my timer. But, why is my head rested onto someone's shoulder? Is it a stranger?

I immediately say straight and looked at the person.

It was Jungkook. So.. I was sleeping onto his shoulder this whole time?...

No Authors Note