Chapter 20: The Second Child

A/N: So this Hua Cheng is actually based off a kpop idols photoshoot! It's BTOB Minhyuk and when I saw the picture I saw Hua Cheng in it so I draw it!
Also this is a bit of a long chapter....enjoy!

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

"So we are looking for Mr. and Mrs. Fu, right?" (Y/N) questions, tilting her head slightly.

Looking at the surrounding area, confusion crosses her features, noticing everyone who roamed had kept distance from each other. Despite there being way more people than the last village it seemed as though there was no one. Every one would keep their distance, eyeing the new people with suspicion.

(Y/N) had stood side by side with everyone this time as the crowd was so spread apart, she didn't feel worried. Dai Lu glanced around at the crowd curious at the looks they would send the trio's way.

"I don't think they like new people," Dai Lu states.

"What ever could give you that impression?" Hua Cheng questions, quite sarcastically too.

"Maybe we can ask someone about Mr. and Mrs. Fu just to get out of the area quickly?" (Y/N) throws out the idea. As nice as it was to not be crowded, the stares people were giving the four...well three were quite uncomfortable.

"That may be the best option..." Xie Lian starts "Perhaps-"

Before he could get another word in, (Y/N) had pranced off to the nearest person. Xie Lian releases a sigh shaking his head. "I don't understand her switch from shy to talkative at all"

"Well at least Dai Lu stayed-" He starts, stopping once more with a bigger sigh. He wasn't sure if he should laugh or cry as he watched Dai Lu trail behind (Y/N) "Nevermind, there she goes"

A boy around her age had been looking at the group, and seeing her approach his face grew bright red.

"Hello there!" (Y/N) offers a closed eye smile as she bows respectively to him "I was wondering if you would be able to answer a question my group has"

She pauses as she sees the boy's bright red face, her cheery demeanor changing to one of concern.

"Oh...are you sick? Perhaps I can ask someone else" She turns on her heel back to Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. Dai Lu, who was behind her giggles as she approaches the boy and pokes his cheek, watching as her hand went through and he shivered.

"No, I'm not sick!" The boy shakes his head to get rid of the chill he felt. Reaching out to stop her. He gets oddly defensive at the assumption wishing to make sure it was known he was not sick. He stops in place seeing the stares he received from both men behind her. Both very threatening, but one scarier than the other.

His outburst, much to his luck, caused (Y/N) to stop and focus back to him. Her eyes lit up at the idea of getting the location of the Fu's. Dai Lu had started giggling from the sides, a hand over her mouth as she tried to contain her laughter.

"Perfect!" She states clapping her hands together in a childlike manner. "Would you by chance know the residence of the Fu's"

It was as if something she said was horrid as the boy's shy, blushy demeanor dropped. It was instantly noticed by the two watching from afar. Xie Lian takes his first step forward motioning for Hua Cheng to follow suit.

"Why would you want to know that?" The boy questions stepping back away. His faced paled at the name as he became fidgety.

"We just have a few questions" (Y/N) replies. Upon noticing his sudden change, she herself steps away cautious of any hostility he could possibly hold. "You can just point us to the direction if you'd like"