Should have just kept your damn mouth shut huh! My subconscious grins at my disdain.

He moves away with a smirk plastered on his handsome face, my stomach clenches in anticipation much to my dismay.

Jonas knows exactly what he's doing and he's enjoying every moment. My phone beeps breaking my concentration and my heartbeat accelerates.

Olivia sent a reminder: Remember I'm coming to take my babies by 5pm.

I watch as Jonas retrieves his phone from his pocket and a grin spreads across his face. He starts typing and I wait to see his response.

'I was actually planning to drop them off earlier cuz I have something planned.'

Yep, I'm dead!

Olivia quickly sends an okay and I roughly place the phone down unto the bedside table. 

Jonas winks at me, takes Saira up then leaves the room with Aria and Kairo in tow.

Sighing, I focus on the breakfast spread before me and quickly dive in. It tastes heavenly and I can't help but moan in delight.

Once finished, I grab the tray and head downstairs just in time as Jason and Janice enter the house.

"Hey guys what's up?" I ask immediately while heading to the kitchen. 

They follow suit and Janice is the one who responds. "You forgot didn't you?" She says in an accusing tone. 

I pause midstride and turn to face her. "Ummm, what exactly?"

Janice rolls her eyes and starts walking away. Rushing across the room, I quickly engulf her in a hug. 

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again!" I wail loudly causing Jason to guffaw.

I make a mental note to deal with him later. 

"Jan, hunny I'm sorry. Please forgive me!" I pout and kiss her check which causes her to hiss her teeth but also laugh.

She smirks at me, " I'll forgive you if you buy me the Valentino heels we saw last weekend."

I agree instantly in order to appease her but Jason starts clapping loudly. "Sucker!" He says and runs from the room before I can throw the closest object I place my hands on.

Anna barges in next and heads directly to the refrigerator. She mulls over what she wants before grabbing yogurt and grapes. 

Once she's settled at the island and starts eating, she acknowledges me. "Hey sis, missed me?"

I hiss my teeth and take the seat opposite her. I can't help but smile as she gently rubs her swollen belly.

She's simply glowing, her cheeks are rosey and her skin is simply flawless. Not to mention her aas that has gotten bigger along with her very much widened hips.

Without waiting for my response, she turns to Janice. "Did it work?" 

Janice nods her head gleefully and that sparks my interest. Narrowing my eyes, I address the elephant in the room. "Did what work exactly?" 

Anna gulps slowly before throwing Janice under the bus. "She wanted the shoes and I suggested how she could get them."

These heifers tricked me! Again!

"We didn't have anything planned today l, did we?" I seethe.

Both of them simply start laughing hysterically while I stare holes into their faces.

I grab a bottle of water and head towards the stairs but not before throwing in my warning.

"Hope unu no bawl when me take my revenge enuh."

Their laughter cease immediately and I take that opportunity to head upstairs, blocking out their frantic calls.

Entering my bathroom, I turnt the shower on and proceed a long relaxing bath. Just when I was really starting to enjoy the soothing torrents trickling down my body, Aria pokes her head in.

"Mommy hurry up, Saira needs milk now." 

Taking a deep breath, I give her a strangled smile and reply. "Five more minutes hunny."

Aria narrows her eyes at me as if she's saying 'you're kidding right?'.

This is the shit I'm talking about! Saira refuses to drink from a bottle so expressing milk is useless! Then I have the milk police who constantly harasses me!

Turning the tap off, I towel dry myself and don my robe before exiting the bathroom. I swear they all ride my nerves sometimes but I can't help but love them.

The room is now empty except for Jonas and Saira who is freshly bathed and changed. Picking her up, I pop my breast into her mouth and she starts sucking loudly before settling down.

Jonas grabs his gym gear, pecks my lips then heads out. As he reaches the door he turns to me, "Later will be greater baby!" 

I simply slap my hand to my forehead in utter dismay! I won't be able to walk tomorrow

---------