High Low

Anna's PoV

Standing by the doorway to Paul's room, I watch as he inhales and exhales slowly. I reflect on my entire life from the very first time I asked Mom about my father, to being recruited to the agency and now today.

A million thoughts are swirling in my mind, almost making me dizzy. Latoya is knocked out in the other room while Jonas and Orbyn are making dinner.

I watch as Paul rolls unto his side and a single tear escapes his eye. Could it be that my earlier revelation is still affecting him?

Guilt consumes me immediately! This is one of the main reasons why I was hesitant to tell him in the first place.

Honestly, I don't blame him for being an absentee father. Based on what Mom told me and what he said today, there's no way he could've known she was pregnant.

For her however, I sometimes wished she hadn't been so secretive.

But there's no use crying over spilled milk. The only way from here is forward.

Turning away, I head to the kitchen and share my plans with Orbyn.

"I've decided to get rid of Jeremy today. It's befitting that he dies the very same day Paul knows I'm his daughter."

Orbyn smirks at me, "Remind me never to piss you off woman."

I chuckle as I grab a bottle of water from the fridge. "I think this is going to be my best work yet."

I've tortured countless people before but Jeremy will definitely be my crowning glory.

Walking away, I head out to the Jeep and grab my tool kit. Orbyn spots it as I reenter the kitchen and a sinister look crosses his face.

"Tell me why I get horny when I see you with your toys?"

I laugh loudly at his corny comment. "Because unlike other men, you love a domineering woman." I pause and watch him, "Me."

A blush creeps up his face and he moves toward me, capturing my lips in a sultry kiss. His hands grope my ass pressing me to him and I feel his erection.

"I want to bend you over this counter and fuck you til you can't breathe." He whispers in my ear and my pussy clenches!

I carress his dick through his pants, "How about later tonight I wear something sexy and you can do whatever you want with me?" My breathing is labored and he notices.

Orbyn grasps my neck, squeezing lightly before kissing me briefly. "You're going to be the death of me Anna Rojas!"

Jonas walks in and groans loudly, "I did not need to see that."

I quickly pull away from Orbyn and resume polishing my set of tools.

Later will be greater! My subconscious shrieks and twirls excitedly.

By the time dinner is done, Paul and Latoya join us at the table and we eat.

It's been years since I've had anything remotely close to this. It has always been Mom and I, now look at this!

I've a father, sister, in law but most importantly the man I've always loved.

My heart bursts with joy and I smile sincerely as I eat. About twenty minutes later, we finish and clean up after ourselves.

During dinner I shared my plans with the rest of them and they all agreed. Paul however, decided to tag along with me as he wanted to witness Jeremy taking his last breath.

Jonas opted to take Latoya to the movies as she had gotten queasy when I explained how I'd be killing the motherfucker.

She's an angel while I'm the Devil's child, cut from the same cloth as Paul Bradford who couldn't suppress his excitement.