New Day...

I lay down gazing as my beautiful wife who's on her side sleeping. Yesterday was quite eventful and lastnight was no better when we checked into the Ritz Carlton.

She's a minx for sure, especially with all these hormones raging in her body. I finally managed to knock her ass out around 2 a.m  and she's still out like a light at 10 a.m.

My phone starts ringing and I ease my arm from beneath her head to slide out of bed.

"Hey baby girl." I greet Aria softly. Instantly I'm worried as she's crying.

"Ari, what's wrong hunny?" I ask worriedly. Her crying worsens so I grab Latoya's phone dialing Olivia.

The phone rings several times but she doesn't pick up.

Supm no right!

Taking a deep breath, I talk to Aria. "Ari, please tell Daddy what's wrong. Do you want us to come home?"

She wails a loud yes, and starts blabbing about Olivia and the others not waking up. Hitting 911, I relay what Aria told me and request paramedics.

My heart feels like it's about to explode in my chest, but I try to remain calm as I shake Latoya awake. She groans as she opens her eyes but I guess my facial expression gives it away.

She sits up instantly, "Babe, what happen?"

I pinch the bridge of my nose, "We gotta go now, something is wrong at the house. "

By the time I finished the sentence, she was up and half dressed. She calls Anna and we agree to meet in the lobby in a few minutes.

I can tell she's trying to keep it together but as we board the elevator, I hug her and the dam breaks.

"This too much now man!" She wails and I hold her tightly against me.

As we exit, Anna and Orbyn are already at the entrance waiting. Rushing to them, we instantly board the vehicle and Orbyn speeds off with his hazard lights flashing.

It's a fifteen minute journey to the house but Orbyn gets there in nine. There's a swarm of police vehicles at the front with three ambulances.

What the fuck is this?

We alight from the vehicle quickly and rush toward the house.

Two policemen try to block us but Orbyn flashes his badge and they let us through. Aria spots us and runs towards me crying hysterically.

"Daddy they didn't wake up even when I cried!" She locks her hands around my neck as an officer approaches us.

Latoya leans into me but suddenly rushes upstairs. Anna follows behind her as Orbyn and I get an update.

He extends a hand toward me, "I'm Detective  Damien Bryan. You're Jonas Leimont?"

I nod my head. "What the hell is going on here?" I demand hotly, pointing to the ambulances outside.

He sighs visibly, "Mr. Leimont, someone broke into your home and your family was doused with a sleeping gas."

I literally felt the ground move beneath me as a high pitched scream comes from Latoya.

Anna heads towards us seething, and that's how I knew something was gravely wrong.

"Anna, what's wrong?" I ask nervously as Latoya now clutches my shirt crying and unable to speak.

I feel like my world is crashing around me and I have no idea what to do.

"Kairo is missing." Anna deadpans and locks her gaze with Damien. "Where is my nephew?"