Assurance!

Remind me NEVER to go shopping with Janice or any of the ladies ever again. She literally dragged me to almost every store in the mall!

Oh, and don't get me started on the process of elimination! "Babe does my ass look too big? Is it too tight? Too much breast? Too sexy? Too short?"

I was ready to cut my ears off and claw my own eyes out when God finally answered my prayers!

She finally admitted she was exhausted after trying shoes and selecting 4 pairs from Dior.

Janice is currently upstairs getting ready while I'm in the living room with my feet propped up.

Kayan brought in her own stylists and makeup artist so they're working their magic as she claims.

My phone rings, it's Aria so I answer quickly. "Hey baby girl, what's up?"

She giggles and requests video call instead. "Hi Uncle Jason!" She smiles brightly and I realise she's missing a tooth.

"What's up with you? You forgot all about Uncle Jason didn't you!" I tease and she gasps then starts pouting.

Aria clutches her chest dramatically, "I could never forget my favorite Uncle in the whole wide world."

I swear, she's been spending too much time with Kayan, Latoya, Janice and Olivia! A six year old is buttering me up and I can't even resist.

"Awee, I missed you too sugar." This causes her to chuckle and blush.

There's shuffling in the background then Kairo's face comes into view. "Uncle Jason! When are we going to see you?"

I reply smiling, "I'll see you guys tonight Bubba."

Before he responds, Aria whispers something to Kairo, causing him to get serious. I watch them keenly but remain silent.

Their next question floors me! "Uncle Jason, can you help us to get a ring?"

I almost choke on my spittle. "Wha..what? A ring, why?"

They roll their eyes in unison, as if annoyed by my question. "So Mommy and Daddy can get married!" Kairo exclaims then Aria adds, "That way, we can get our baby brothers and sisters soon!"

I swear I almost passed out! Wait til Jonas hears this, I'm not even gonna tell Latoya her kids want her 'barefoot and pregnant'.

"Umm, I'm gonna check that out for you. When do you want the ring though?"

They speak in hushed tones before a serious Kairo responds, "Can you get it by this weekend?"

Damn, they're driving a hard bargain. I tell them I'll try my best and after squealing excitedly, they quickly bid me goodbye.

Instantly, I tell Siri to call Jonas to share the good news. Rising from the couch, I ensure the coast is clear as he answers.

"Bro, you good?" Jonas asks and I can hear paper shuffling in his background.

I chuckle, "Stop what you're doing and take a seat for this one my friend."

There's instant silence and I tap the video icon. Jonas accepts immediately and I realise he's in his home office. "This doesn't sound good." He sighs, rubbing his temple.

I smirk at him, "I just received a rather interesting phone call."

He eyes me curiously, "Spit it out Jason! A who call and wah dem want?"

Impatient much!

"My scheming niece and nephew have requested that I get them a ring by this weekend."

Jonas choked on the OJ he was drinking. "Wah di raas you just say? Ring fi wah?"

I guffaw at him panicking. "Oh, they want you guys married ASAP so they can get BROTHERS AND SISTERS."

Jonas runs a hand down his face before laughing. "Wah me a go do wid dem two deh?"

Chuckling, I reply. "Me clueless. You no see yuh a take too long fi make baby?" Jonas rolls his eyes at my comment.

He smirks smugly, "That may be sooner than later if me suspicions right."

This time I'm shocked! "Wah yuh just say? You serious?" I ask excitedly!

His door opens and in seconds I see Latoya's face  pop up.

"Hey bro! You ready for later?"  She gushes and I smile instantly.

"Man ready long time sis! You ready?" I ask deviously.

She gushes about being excited and I can't help but notice her glow. "But sis, you a glow bad man. Sure you no have supm fi tell me?"

Latoya blushes beet red, "Everybody say the same thing enuh,I guess me just overly happy."

Jonas and I exchange a knowing look. "Yeah man, a that good dick do to you." I tease, causing her to hand Jonas the phone and run from the room embarrassed.

He chuckles, "Swear yuh mouth need a cleansing enuh!"

Hissing my teeth, I get back to the situation at hand. "So what you gon do? Change of plans for your thing?"

He's pensive for a minute before he starts grinning from ear to ear. "Slight change but this will make it even better."

We talk for a few more minutes, discuss upcoming business then bid each other goodbye to start getting ready.

The dinner is at 6pm and Kayan promised to castrate me if we're late.

I swear the Devil must've given her a welcome package when she was born. Heading to the guest room, I quickly shower and start getting ready.

My maroon suit with beige undershirt will be paired with tan loafers and gold jewellery. It's just as Kayan specified, since it will match Janice's dress and compliment her.

I didn't know these things even existed, as I have never done anything like this in my life.

It's the same for Jonas with his forest green suit and Orbyn with his navy blue fit. Kayan left no stone unturned, she declared that everything must be be perfect and seamless!

I gotta admit though, she's the best in the game. After getting dressed, I head back to the living room to wait for Janice.

At 5:40pm, a throat cleared behind me. When I turned to look, my breath hitched.

Janice was glowing as she stood on the stairs. Her hair was in soft waves framing her face, her  maroon Deep V dressv with a thigh slit hugged her body like a second skin.

Her gold sandals kissed her petite feet and her make up was flawless.

Gulping, I walk toward her then assist her down the remaining stairs.

"Damn baby! You gon give a brotha a heart attack if you keep this up."

She giggles and does a twirl, slow and deliberate. "Like what you see?" Janice smirks and I lick my lips as my eyes fasten on her perfect ass.

I groan, "Love it baby and I'll show you just ashow much later tonight."

She blushes before stepping away from me, "Oh no you don't! My pussy is still sore!" Janice pouts but I bite my lip instead.

This causes me to smirk, "I promise to only use my tongue then."

She gasps and turns her face away from me, causing me to laugh.

Janice narrows her eyes and pecks my lips smirking, "That  sounds like a plan. I gotta admit though.  I. LOVE. YOUR. TONGUE. INSIDE ME."

It was my turn to blush profusely, but I can't say my ego wasn't satisfied.

"Only for you baby."

With that, we head out to dinner, horny and eager for the night ahead.

----------