Halo - A Justin Combs Love Story

Autumn's P.O.V

A lot has changed in these 6 years. Im 24 ( Justin is 25) and Me and Justin are happily married. And I'm 7 months pregnant with our daughter Justyce Diamond Combs. Danielle and Diggy are very happy with there marriage and Dylan is doing great. Justin now plays for the New York Giants in the NFL. Of course I'm happy for him but I just wish he could be home more. Speaking of home, we live in this amazing mansion in New York. My life is pretty much great right now.

I was sitting on the bed when the house phone started ringing. And it was all the way on the dresser. Shit, since I'm pregnant I can't move but so fast. Luckily I caught it just in time.

"Hey baby"

"Hey babe, is practice over"

"Yea, I'm on my way home now"

"Good, because me and Justyce missed our daddy" we both laughed and hung up the phone. I was laying on the bed admiring my 5.6 million dollar wedding and engagement ring when the door suddenly opened. I walked out the bedroom to see Justin. He was wearing a white t-shirt and basketball shorts along with some Nike slippers. While I was wearing my pink and black Victoria's Secret pajama set.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Justin walked over to me and kissed me then my stomach.

"How are my girls" he laughed and walked to the kitchen and I followed behind him

"We doing great" I laughed. Justin walked out the kitchen and then put his arms around my waist leading me to the couch.

"So how was practice"

"It was good, I guess"

"I can't wait for the season to be over". I knew I should not have said that because Justin took his eyes off the TV and gave me a confused look

"What do you mean, you can't wait for the damn season to be over?"

"Your never home, I just wish you could be here with me"

"My job is the reason why we have all this shit now"

"No need to get a damn attitude, I was just saying that I wanted you to be home."

"You know what" he stood off the couch. "Call me when your not ungrateful" he walked out an slammed the front door. Then I heard a car pull off

"Jackass". I mumbled to myself

------------- 

So how do you guys like the story.

Comment and vote

What do you guys think