35. 𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘊𝘈𝘔𝘗

TRAINING CAMP─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

TRAINING CAMP
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

The fireworks display ended after a few minutes later, and the crowd of people who were also watching slowly dispersed. "The display was very pretty," Shōto commented as he looks at you.

"It was," you agreed, nodding. "Too bad it didn't last forever," you added as you look back at him.

Shōto cups your cheek and slowly leans toward you to kiss your forehead. "There's always next time," he replied. "We'll watch it again together."

You simply smile back and nod even though that next time he's talking about won't come in the near future. You feel bad leading him on like this, but you can't tell him your plans either.

He leaves you momentarily to use the restroom before the two of you head back home. You sit down on a nearby bench and watch as the people walk pass by.

"He really thought I didn't notice," you whispered to yourself with a small chuckle. "These flowers aren't in season," you added as you lightly fiddle the flower petals.

When you look up to check on the direction where Todoroki went, you instead meet a pair of vermillion eyes. "Bakugo!" You yelped in surprise. You really didn't expect to see him around here at this time of the night. "What are you doing here?"

"That's supposed to be my question!" He shouted as he points at you angrily, making a few people turn to his direction in surprise and curiosity. "What are you doing here!? Go home!"

"I watched the fireworks," you answered calmly. "You?"

He doesn't answer until Bakugo's eyes lands on the bouquet of flowers sitting on your lap. He stares at it for a bit before looking back at you. "With Half and Half bastard?" He questions quietly even though he knows the answer. "Why are you alone?"

"He went to the restroom," you answered. "What about you, Bakugo? You're not going to answer my question?" You added with a teasing grin.

"Lost my Mom in the crowd.. I dunno. That old hag probably went back on her own," he answered nonchalantly and sits next to you with a grumpy face. There's a long pause between the two of you before he continues. "Do you wear jewelry?"

You glance at him from surprise. "What's with that question?"

"Answer me! Damn it!"
"Does Pineapple watch count?"

"No!" Bakugo yells and stands up from rage. "I'm talking about earrings or necklaces, dumbass!"

"Wow.. don't you feel embarrassed yelling like that in public?" You replied, avoiding the curious glances of the bystanders. You clutch the bouquet close to your face in hopes to hide your face from the people looking at you both. "Anyway.. I only have a few, so I only wear them on special occasions."