16. 𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘙𝘌

DESIRE─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

DESIRE
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Takahashi, Bakugo, you're too early for tomorrow's class." Aizawa's unchanging monotone voice greets you both as soon as Bakugo opens the door. He didn't even spare a glance to the both of you. "Hand me your assignments and go back to your seats—Todoroki, sit down."

Mina starts grinning the moment you appeared with Bakugo. She shoots a meaningful glance at Kirishima knowing that they're about to win the bet they made earlier. Kaminari only ducks his head on the table in disappointment and regret.

Bakugo hands over your assignment to Aizawa. He flips over some pages before dismissing the class, but he sharply looks at you and Bakugo. "You two stay for cleaning duties as punishment," he ordered with finality. "I'll be checking the room before you leave."

The explosive boy grumbles under his breath and you attempt to protest, but Aizawa ignores you and leaves the room with his yellow sleeping bag in tow.

You slump your shoulders in defeat, sighing as you watch your classmates leave the room one by one. "This is all your fault!" Bakugo yelled at you and grumpily goes back to his seat.

"Why is it my fault? I said wake me up for afternoon class but you fell asleep too!" You argued back with a huff. You roll your eyes when Bakugo grits his teeth and make small explosions from his palm.

Midoriya nervously glance at you and Bakugo alternately, both of you unmoving from your positions. "Let's leave the room so they can both clean up," Midoriya said and herded his friends outside of the room. "Have fun cleaning with Kacchan, Y/n!"

Mina, Sero, and Kirishima chuckle to themselves as they see their way out. Kaminari's lagging behind the trio, too shocked about the outcome of the bet. "Bakugo and Y/n? The world must be ending!" Denki cried, earning a hit on the head from Jiro.

"You're being over dramatic," she rolled her eyes and dragged the yellow haired boy out.

Now, the only remaining people inside the room are Todoroki, Bakugo, and you. There's deafening silence once the noise died down, the heavy and tense vibe inside is hard to ignore.