32. 𝘘𝘜𝘐𝘙𝘒: 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘔𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

QUIRK: INFORMATION─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

QUIRK: INFORMATION
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"I hope I passed the test!" Uraraka prayed earnestly as she walks beside you. "I studied really really hard and I also got some help from Yaomomo," she added.

You hum in response, not really in the mood to chat first thing in the morning. She continues to talk about the test questions, then Midoriya shows up all peppy and excited out of nowhere, supplying Uraraka's chattering with equal interest and fails to notice you from the side.

You don't really make a big deal out of it and only yawn, but it unfortunately catches Midoriya's attention. "Y-Y/n!" Midoriya finally notices you by the side, nearly jumping from surprise. "G-Good Morning.."

He hasn't made direct contact with you after the Hero Killer incident, and he was too busy trying to ace the exam yesterday to talk to you. And now that he has seen you up close once again, he remembers the words Stain said about you. He can't help but be wary. "Todoroki-kun.. Good Morning!"

"Hi." You nod at him, Todoroki nods as well in greeting. You quickly make a distance from the pair, leaving them in their own world as you stagger towards Class 1-A's classroom. You can feel your eyes feeling heavy, and it's taking a huge deal of effort from you not to fall over and sleep on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Shotō asked, peering to look at your haggard face in worry. "Do you feel sick? Are you hungry?" He never seen you so tired before that he's starting to panic when you trip over your own foot, and almost misses his hand when he catches you. "Y/n?"

"I'm fine. Just really sleepy," you muttered as you compose yourself.

"Did you not get enough sleep?"

"And whose fault is that?" You asked, giving him a sharp glare. He doesn't say anything though and simply give you a subtle smile that makes you irritated. You click your tongue in annoyance before marching your way inside the classroom. Todoroki, clueless more often than necessary, only trails behind you quietly.

As usual, you and Todoroki are one of the few who comes really early. Iida's already listing down anyone who arrives in class, Koda is busy writing something in his notebook, and Sato is discussing something with Shoji.

As soon as you take your seat, you immediately slump down on your desk to take your well deserved nap. Todoroki who sits beside you, quietly arranges his stationery on his desk before caressing your hair fondly. "I'll wake you up later, hm?" he murmured next to your ear before doing his own agenda.

It's questionable how Todoroki isn't as tired and lethargic as you first thing in the morning. You didn't get enough decent sleep for the past few days from reviewing your lessons, and the exam from yesterday fried all your brain cells.

You could've slept like a baby last night if it weren't for Todoroki being all handsy with you the moment he learned Endeavor wasn't coming home, and Fuyumi went on an overnight trip with her colleagues.