12. 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘈 𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘒

NOT A SIDE CHICK─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

NOT A SIDE CHICK
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Why are you leaving so early in the morning Y/n? Shotō isn't awake yet." Fuyumi asked as she cooks breakfast. You on the other hand is already in your uniform, ready to leave the house.

You slip on your shoes while looking at her. "My partner for the assignment wanted me to come early so we could work on it as soon as possible," you answered.

Bakugo had texted you last night that he wanted to start working on the assignment at 6, so he ordered you to come early and threatened to kill you if you didn't.

"At least eat a bit of breakfast first?" Fuyumi offered as she followed you to the front door with a concerned look.

"Thank you Fuyumi-san but I'm good. I'll try to grab something in the cafeteria before class starts," you answered, offering her an assuring smile as you wave goodbye before dashing off to the bus stop.

"Was that Y/n?" Fuyumi nearly jumps in shock when Todoroki appears next to her. He's still in his pajamas and hasn't fixed his bed hair yet.

"Shotō! You scared me!" She smiled at her brother before closing the front door. "That was Y/n just now. She said her partner wanted to start the assignment early so she skipped breakfast.."

You arrived at U.A. 5 minutes before six. You can already see the familiar ash blonde boy scowling to himself, his arms crossed as he glared at you from afar.

"You're late!" He yelled once you were a few distance away from him.

"But I have a minute to spare before six?" You answered smilingly, amused at his morning tantrum. You quickly head to the changing room. Bakugo follows you from behind while grumbling to himself.

"Didn't I text you last night that we'll be starting at 6!?" Bakugo gritted his teeth. "Walk behind me!"

You ignore his childish demand and continue walking. Bakugo is fuming behind you as small explosions are popping out of his palm to express his anger.

"Oh sorry 'bout that. I just saw your text when I woke up around 5 for a quick jog," you lied as you shrug your shoulders, side glancing at him with a teasing grin.