13. 𝘍𝘙𝘌𝘌𝘋𝘖𝘔

FREEDOM─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

FREEDOM
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Silence.

That's the only thing in between you and Todoroki at the moment. Despite the intimate position that you're both in, silence only filled the room.

Todoroki has his eyes down, unable to look at your face. You wait patiently as always, but then it took a minute then another one. You figured Todoroki changed his mind the last minute. You're disappointed but not surprised.

"It's okay.. I won't force you to say something that you don't want to share," you pat his head, sighing.

He lifts his head to look at you. Todoroki shakes his head and shifts his position more comfortably in between your legs. "No.. I was just thinking about where to start.."

You nod and wait again. After a few moments, Todoroki collects himself and anxiously bit his lower lip. "In my last year of Middle school.. I was engaged to Yaoyorozu," he confessed. "My father suddenly broke off the engagement a few months before we met."

Todoroki moves his hand to hold your waist, drawing small circles with his thumb against your clothe covered skin. You didn't expect someone from your class was once engaged to your fiancé, but you're not surprised when you heard it.

In the back of your mind, you knew they have some kind of history together. Todoroki who wasn't keen on making friends is close to someone else other than you. You thought he's just being polite, but he ignored everybody else except for you and her. It made you believe that he harbors romantic feelings for the black haired girl.

You swallow a huge lump in your throat, confused with what to say at the moment. Todoroki made it clear that he only respects her, which only means that Yaoyorozu is the only one pinning for him.

"You were engaged to her for almost a year.." Todoroki nods subtly. "Did you always spend time together?"

"Only when necessary," he answered in a small voice. "My father force me to attend dinner with her family. Yaoyorozu also arranges dates sometimes but I simply accompany her shopping most of the time."