30.𝘛𝘈𝘒𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘚𝘏𝘐 𝘠/𝘕: 𝘖𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘐𝘕

TAKAHASHI Y/N: ORIGIN─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"A relationship between man and woman is basically like power play!" Gallahan exclaimed as he cradled you in his arms, trying to get you to sleep but everything's futile. Your large innocent eyes stared back at him in awe and wonder.

Callun who had enough with Gallahan's bullshit for the night snatched you away from his arms with an unamused look. "Go back to your room!" He hissed and turned off the light.

Gallahan switched the lights back on. "I'm not done with her bedtime story!" He argued and attempted to snatch you back in his arms but the black haired scientist only waltzed out of the way.

"Are you fucking crazy in the head!?"
"Language, dipshit!"

You could only look back and fort as they argued with each other. Your small, fragile, short arms looped around Callun's neck, afraid you might fall to the floor. A small giggle from you rippled inside the room, making two full grown men stop pulling each other's hair.

"It's already late," Callun said and cleared his throat. He tucked you back under your blanket with a light goodnight kiss on your forehead. "Good girls sleep at eight," he added as he glared at Gallahan who only avoided his gaze.

It was already past ten in the evening. You're supposed to be deeply asleep by this time from your intense training, but Gallahan began telling you exciting stories instead and made your heart pumped excitedly.

You nodded reluctantly with a slight pout and pulled the covers over your chest. "Goodnight Doctor Callun," you murmured and eyed Gallahan on the corner of the room, sitting quietly. "Goodnight Doctor Gallahan."

With a sharp look once again, the older man grabbed Gallahan by the collar of his uniform and dragged him out of the room with him. He made one last look at you before he turned off the lights once and for all.

There was utter silence inside the room. The cold winter night was slightly making you shiver despite the thick blankets. The windows that are partially covered by the dark curtains allowed the glow of the moon to shine through and created a beautiful glow on your covers.

You sit up and looked out of the window. Everything's white with the thick snow covering the land. The trees near your room that you found so lovely were stripped off their color. The autumn leaves of red, yellow, and orange were no more.

Suddenly, there's a soft creak just outside your door. Alert with the sudden uninvited presence, blue fire blooms from your hand, ready to attack—but a mop of brown hair popped out, brown eyes glimmering despite the dark. "I knew it!" He whispered-yelled and stepped inside cautiously.