15. 𝘊𝘈𝘕 𝘞𝘌 𝘉𝘌 𝘍𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘚?

CAN WE BE FRIENDS?─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

CAN WE BE FRIENDS?
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Woah! Who injured you like that Bakugo?" Kirishima asked, eyes wide at the sight of the cast around Bakugo's arm. "I never thought I'd see the day!"

"Shut up Shitty Hair!" Bakugo yelled and settled his food tray on the table. He glared at you from his peripherals before huffing through his nose. He still can't move on from the fight that he lost last week.

You sat next to Mina again for today. In front of you was Jiro who sat next to Kaminari. "What kind of music do you listen to, Y/n?" Jiro questioned, interested in your choice of music.

"Me? I don't have any particular taste," you shrug your shoulders. "Why?" You took a big bite of your burger and watch Jiro fumble her phone for something.

"I made you a playlist. Er.. more like I just compiled all the songs that reminds me of you.." she bashfully replied and avoided eye contact.

"No way! I asked for a playlist but you didn't make me one!" Kaminari pouted. He reaches for Jiro's earphone jack and twirls it around his finger. "That's not fair Jiro! Are you saying Y/n has special privileges?"

Jiro punches Kaminari on the head. "It's not like that idiot!" She hissed and stabbed him with her jack, grounding him.

You reach out for your phone to scan the code of the playlist she made for you. "Thanks Jiro!" You beamed at her appreciatively. "It's been a while since I changed my playlist too."

"Y-Yeah.. no problem!" The girl bashfully replied, cheeks tinted pink.

Mina who was quietly listening to the whole conversation nudges you to get your attention. "Did you do that to Bakugo?" she whispered, side glancing the cast around Bakugo's arm.

"Why are you whispering?" You equally whispered back, confused. "He was really persistent so I ended up breaking his arm during our fight, but I'm sure he's healed by now."