23. 𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚𝘚

VILLAINESS─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

VILLAINESS
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Todoroki is seething. He just had an argument with his fiancé, followed by an earful of unnecessary scolding from Endeavor on his way to arena, then he finds his fiancé embracing another man right in front of him. Who wouldn't be annoyed and angry with that?

Unfortunately for Sero, he'll be the one taking the brunt of Todoroki's wrath.

While in the preparation room, you feel the temperature drastically change within a minute. Todoroki obviously won the match instantly. What could Sero possibly do to Todoroki with his tape?

It's going to be your match next, but you don't feel an ounce of nervousness. You stand up and stretch your limbs and your back, making sure you're good to exert some of your strength for later.

After making sure that you're ready, you head to leave the room, only to find Todoroki standing outside as if he was waiting for you to come out. You frown from his unsolicited presence and decided to walk pass him, ignoring the way he follows you with his eyes in silence.

"Y/n," he decided to call out after you made a few steps away from him. "Good luck," he said in a clear voice after a moment of hesitation. You scoff quietly and roll your eyes, deciding not to make a response.

He clenches his fists, slightly disheartened from the lack of response from you. You did not even spare him a glance or acknowledge his presence as if he's invisible to your eyes. Todoroki could only watch you leave until you disappear.

As you walk to the arena and to the stage, loud, energetic cheers and yells howled through the stadium. You watch with disinterest as Yaoyorozu walks closer, amusing you with her confident front yet you can feel the nervousness radiating off of her.

Endeavor watches you closely by the bleachers; his flames and his big, muscular body standing out like a sore thumb among the spectators. He observes you keenly like he did with his son's previous match, treating you both like important test subjects.