27. 𝘌𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘝𝘖𝘙'𝘴 𝘈𝘎𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘠

ENDEAVOR's AGENCY─────✧❅✦❅✧─────slight mature content!

ENDEAVOR's AGENCY
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────
slight mature content!

"Here is a list of agencies that offered you internships," Aizawa said as he hands you a few pages of paper. "You can pick any agency that you think that can help you gain more skills and experience. The rest of your classmates started their internships two days ago," he added.

You skim through the pages without much interest. Most of the agencies listed aren't familiar with you, but you recognized two notable agencies based from their names alone; Endeavor Hero Agency and Hawks' Agency.

There was a lot of agencies that drafted you, most of them are small agencies from Musutafu and nearby cities. The farthest agency that gave an offer was from Hawks Agency which is in Kyushu.

"All Might sensei didn't give me an offer?" The question sounded pompous but you couldn't help it.

"Unfortunately, All Might isn't accepting interns. Even if you don't like any of the offers, you still need to choose one for your work studies," Aizawa drawled, sleepy eyes nearly about to close from the lack of sleep. "If you can choose now, you can start tomorrow."

Of course, Hawks' Agency is crossed out from the list of your choices. Interning at his agency means the Commission will have their eyes on you all the time. They would surely take the opportunity to make you do their bidding in the guise of internship.

On the other hand, Endeavor might be strict when it comes to interns, but you've dealt stricter superiors before. Dealing with him and following his instructions won't be an issue. Snooping around and acquiring information won't appear to be suspicious either.

"Then I'll be choosing Endeavor's Hero Agency," you answered without hesitation as you write it on the paper. "Did anyone from the class choose Endeavor as well?"

"Todoroki," Aizawa replied, uninterested as always. "None of the other kids got an offer from Endeavor other than you and him."

Since you get the idea that Todoroki dislikes his father, it was surprising to know he still choose to intern with him; but Endeavor giving you an offer? Not a surprise.