06. 𝘐𝘕𝘛𝘖 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘜𝘕𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞𝘕

INTO THE UNKNOWN─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

INTO THE UNKNOWN
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

Relationships are complicated. You don't even know if what's between you and Todoroki can be called a proper relationship to begin with.

You have been distancing yourself from Todoroki for the afternoon despite his efforts to stay by your side. He feels guilty for letting you walk away, but he doesn't know what to do whether to explain himself or let the issue die down.

Todoroki haven't experience something like this before, so he opts to wait and let things unravel by themselves before making a move.

He takes a long, deep sigh as he watches you walk around, talking with the rest of the class. Todoroki keeps his eyes focused on you, not minding Iida's repeated reminders even if it makes his ears bleed.

"Oh! Takahashi-san!" Midoriya greeted you cheerfully as you approach the freckled boy. "I never really had the chance to look at your hero costume last time but it suits you!"

"Really?" You make a sexy pose in front of him, making sure to let him see your curves. Midoriya flushes a deep shade of red. "You think so?"

"R-Really! I-I th-think s-so!" He keeps nodding profusely. He couldn't even look at you in the eyes. You smirk in amusement.

You see Uraraka's cheeks turn pink from your bold movements, but there's a pout on her lips while she glances at Midoriya.

"Your hero costume looks really nice too, Uraraka!" You complimented all of a sudden, catching her off guard. "Don't you think so, Midoriya?"

"Yes! Y-Yes of c-course!" Midoriya squeaked. Both of them are so beet red, you can't help but feel sorry.

It's painfully obvious that Uraraka is attracted to Midoriya. The boy on the other hand is simply fidgety and embarrassed around girls in general.

"Speaking of costumes.. where's yours?" You questioned, seeing that he's only wearing his gym clothes.

"Oh, you see.. it got destroyed when I was fighting Kacchan so I sent it to the support company to have it fixed," he replied while twiddling his thumbs.