10. 𝘉𝘖𝘓𝘋, 𝘉𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘙, 𝘉𝘖𝘓𝘋𝘌𝘚𝘛

BOLD, BOLDER, BOLDEST─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Like I said earlier, the Sports Festival is in two weeks but I'm giving you a week long task before that." Aizawa's announcement for the afternoon class earned simultaneous groans.

Aizawa hands out thick bundles of paper, instructing the first person in the row to pass it back. "Treat this assignment as part of your preparation for the Sports Festival. Deadline will be Monday next week."

"Eight pages thick!? Man.. this is thicker than my booty!" Denki said as he passes one to Kirishima.

"C'mon Kaminari.. your butt has more fat than you think!" Kirishima replied with a grin.

Aizawa takes out his yellow sleeping bag and hops in. "I almost forgot that you have to choose a pair for the assignment. One group will have 3 members. You're free to use the gym or Ground Beta on your free time as long as no one is using it."

You hear everyone talking to one another by now. Quickly scanning the papers you received for the assignment, you take note of the important details. You carefully folded it and stuffed it in your bag after.

"Hi Y/n," Midoriya stands in front of your desk after talking to Iida. "Did you already found a partner?"

You shake your head. "Not yet. Will you be my partner?" You asked, hopeful.

Midoriya's face turns bright red. "O-Of course! We can be a group of three! Wait here while I talk to Iida-kun about it." He quickly jog towards the boy in glasses enthusiastically.

You look around the room, smiling at the lively atmosphere. It feels surreal that you're mingling with people around your age. You've been home schooled all your life since the Hero Commission took you in, so even small activities and assignments make you feel excited.

Bakugo makes quick eye contact with you. You both maintain it for a few seconds until you raise a brow and he turns away with a scoff.

Midoriya comes walking over with hunched shoulders and a pout. You already know what he's going to say, so you offer him a smile. "It's fine, Deku."