11. 𝘞𝘌𝘈𝘗𝘖𝘕 𝘖𝘍 𝘞𝘈𝘙

WEAPON OF WAR─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

WEAPON OF WAR
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Aizawa sensei?" You called cautiously inside the faculty room. Several teachers are already preparing to leave, yet you see him napping on the floor inside his yellow sleeping bag. "Sensei?"

"I heard you," he grunted and lazily opened his eyes. "Take a seat." Aizawa unzips himself out of his sleeping bag and sits down on his chair.

You sit down to the chair in front of him carefully while you assume the 'talk' is going to be what occurred at USJ. However, Aizawa swerved into a completely different topic when he questions you about your Quirk.

You kept quiet, not really sure how you would answer him since he knew about his student's Quirks. He takes notice of this and sighs, deciding to mention your limiters instead.

"It is as it goes.. it limits my Quirk usage," you answered.

Aizawa raises a brow and crosses his arms, "I do know that Takahashi, Principal Nezu had mentioned it to me. What I'm asking is what does it do aside from limiting your Quirk? Moreover, why do you need it?"

You bite your lower lip. Your eyes glance around the faculty room for anyone who can overhear your conversation. Fortunately, most of the teachers have gone home but you don't want to take the risk.

Your fire Quirk's description can be played off like how Endeavor and Todoroki uses their power. A normal fire. However, the truth of your Quirk is far from normal. It's a devastating and cruel Quirk responsible for thousands of deaths, a power molded through the art of war where only a few people know.

"I think.. we should talk about this in a more private setting," you suggested but Aizawa didn't budged, only looking at you with a deadpanned expression. "Please?"

He sighs and nods at you. Aizawa leads you inside the empty conference room. You comfortably take the seat and inhaled a lungful of air before speaking. "Aizawa sensei, this is something confidential, so I hope—"

"None of the things we'll talk about will get out of this room, Takahashi. Depending on the information that you'll tell me, I have no choice but to tell the principal. Now talk, I don't have all day."