08. 𝘉𝘈𝘛𝘏

BATH─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

BATH
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"When I become a hero, I'll save as many people as I can!" You declared with your little fist up in the air, grinning wide as you can.

"Of course. That's what heroes do," A young man beamed at your enthusiasm. He was Gallahan, a young physician and scientist tasked to look after your overall health.

Gallahan was 23 years old when you were 3. You vividly remember his brunette hair that covered most of his forehead. He has brown eyes paired with his round glasses. You liked him better than the other physician and scientist since he was more soft spoken and patient.

The young Y/n would be pampered by the young man, treating her like his own daughter. He indulged you with things you found interesting. 'Spoiled rotten' as the other young scientist would say.

Callun is a year older than Gallahan. He was taller than Gallahan too, with his black and permed hair paired with his dark blue eyes. Callun had a contrasting personality with his partner, cold and blunt. He didn't hold back his words.

He has a different job from Gallahan. He's responsible for your Quirk developments, finding out your own capabilities, what you can and cannot do. He decides what training you need to enhance your physical and mental capabilities.

"You like the snow? Do you want to learn how to Snowboard?"

"Yes!" You nodded enthusiastically. "But don't tell Doctor Callun.."

"Don't tell me what, brat?"

"Eek!" You quickly hide behind Gallahan in fear of the other man. "How did you find us here?"

Truth to be told, you don't entirely disliked the older man. You listened to him most of the time, yet his patience wasn't that long compared to Gallahan. He didn't like kids yet he's dedicating most of his time for a child.

"Easy peasy since Gallahan isn't great at keeping secrets," he gave a sharp look at the brunette. "Don't spoil the child with something she'll not use in the future. She has a fire Quirk."