03. 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘷𝘴. 𝘝𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘚

HEROES vs

HEROES vs. VILLAINS
─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

"Today's activity is a Battle Trial!" All Might announced. "The activity will be held indoors. You will be paired by lottery, and lottery will decide whether you'll be acting as heroes or villains," he explained, and showed two boxes for your lottery.

"We're going to fight each other?" You questioned yourself as you look around the excited faces of your classmates.

All Might continues to explain the rules for the activity, which is pretty simple to understand. Capture the villains or seize the weapon before the time runs out to win.

The activity is simple itself, you're not even remotely nervous for it. In fact, you're scared for whoever ends up being your opponent. Fighting is one thing, but fighting without killing is another.

Your Quirk thrives off in the battlefield, and today's activity is no different from it. You just hope that whoever ends up being your partner is capable of ending the fight as soon as possible.

Even so, you can't deny that you are excited for the activity too. You've always been fighting and training with people who are much older than you, so today's activity marks the first time you'll be fighting people your age.

All Might calls for your name and you draw a ball from the box. When you pull out, it showed the letter B on it.

"What did you get, Y/n?" Denki excitedly asked from the crowd.

"I got B!" You answered, showing him the ball. Denki pouts in disappointment knowing that you aren't his partner.

Todoroki steps out from the crowd and shows you his ball. "I'm your partner," he said blandly, but there's a hint of relief in his voice.

You stand next to him and wait until everyone in class gets partnered up. Of course, the comfortable silence between you two didn't disappear.