04. 𝘐𝘐𝘋𝘈 𝘍𝘖𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘝𝘌

IIDA FOR REPRESENTATIVE─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

─────✧❅✦❅✧─────

It has been a week since the Battle Trial. After your fight, you had immersed yourself watching and observing the rest of your classmates fight. You have memorized their names and their Quirks within that short period of time.

"Take care you two!" Fuyumi waves goodbye to Todoroki and you. You wave her goodbye unlike Todoroki who didn't bother doing anything.

Both of you ride the bus together, thankful that it isn't rush hour yet. Todoroki sits beside you near the window, hugs his shoulder bag before dozing off to pass time.

"It looks like you can sleep anywhere," you pointed out, giggling in amusement when Todoroki begins nodding off. You gently let his head rest on your shoulder before plugging your headset and begin listening to some music.

After all the fights ended on the day of the Battle Trial, Midoriya became popular within the class. He had regained consciousness at the end of the day, and he was greeted by several praises of how he put up a fair fight against Bakugo despite almost getting beaten half dead.

Bakugo on the other hand was isolated by the class. It was true that he had the upper hand when it came to fighting, but it was clear as day that he has a personal grudge with the freckled boy.

Even if he has a powerful Quirk, his violent nature turned off your classmates including yourself. He looked like he didn't mind getting isolated by the class, so you didn't try to pry either.

You tap Todoroki's arm knowing that you're close to the bus stop near U.A. He slowly stirs awake, blinking a few times before composing himself. "We're almost there," you told him.

"Okay."

You take off your headset and lean closer to his face. Todoroki leans back to avoid you. He remains unblinking when you take off a fallen eyelash on his cheek, snickering when you show it to him.

"Did you think I was going to kiss you?" You teased. "Make a wish."

"Eyelashes can grant wishes?" He looks genuinely shocked and surprised, you can't help but laugh at his innocence.