Chapter 353. Andrea's surprise and Distancia Continent.

Start from the beginning

Andrea asked Angel with a sigh. "Did you place a sound-canceling formation?"

Angel chuckled and nodded. "From the moment little Ebirah stepped forward, I did so fearing the worst."

Evelyn raised her thumb. "Good call!"

The man heard their conversation and began sweating coldly. For good measure, he took out something and measured her bloodline level. 'Peak-level Mythical beast!? She is almost a Divine Beast! Isn't she royalty!?'

The others looked curiously at the strange device in his hand emitting a light yellow color. They didn't know what it was.

The wolf kin's attitude changed almost instantly. Although he had a Peak King-level Beast bloodline, compared with a Mythical beast, the rank just below a Divine beast, he was nothing but a commoner. "Little ancestor, little ancestor, don't be angry. I-I just misspoke right now. I can see at a glance that your human pet, umm, friend is a very noble person."

Then, he gulped and asked. "Can I know which family you come from?"

Ebirah looked at Andrea again, asking for permission. Andrea couldn't resist those pearly black eyes, so she nodded with a chuckle. Therefore, our lobster princess clacked her pincers and exclaimed proudly, "Listen well, furry one! I'm the princess of the [Sun Engulfing Ore Lobster] clan!"

They thought that he wouldn't react. However, they saw his eyes instantly becoming much bigger one more time. Andrea's relaxed facial expression tensed as a thought crossed her mind. 'Don't tell me...'

Making Andrea's fears a reality, the wolf-kin said with a smile, as if he had found a heavenly treasure. "Lobster princess? Oh! That princess! The lost princes!? I'm going to be rich! Hahaha-Huh?"

Before he could express himself more, an extremely sharp halberd was touching his neck. He moved his eyes to the side, only to see Andrea's light green eyes looking at him from above. "Gulp."

With an audible gulp, a chill went up his spine, and his tail hid between his legs. Even the large wolf's ears on top of his head flattened with clear fear. 'I couldn't see her!'

Andrea's calm and deep voice entered his wolf's ears. "How are you going to become rich, mister wolf? Care to explain?"

The normally tall wolfman was surprised when he saw the human woman half a head taller than him holding the large, heavy-looking weapon below his neck. 'W-Wait, a human female's cultivation is higher than mine!? Impossible! Humans can't cultivate body refining techniques as easily. Especially the physically weaker females of the human race!'

In truth, the wolf-kin couldn't sense their auras because they were too large. Imagine trying to distinguish the shape of an ocean from a human point of view. The only thing you would see is water and nothing more. Therefore, he couldn't sense them because our girls were too strong.

Moreover, he had been so surprised about finding Cecile, a Moon Phoenix, that he had overlooked the rest of the creatures present.

Moon Phoenixes usually had Divine-level bloodlines, but his tool could only measure up to low-level Divine Bloodlines. Therefore, it didn't react correctly when pointed at Cecile, a low-level Ancient Bloodline beast.

Not to mention, Kali's bloodline was a high-level Divine bloodline.

Even when he pointed at Sierra, it marked that she was a peak-level Mystical beast. Although it was low compared to Ebirah's and the others, it was still two whole ranks above his.

After looking closely, his jaw opened comically as his eyes widened.

Meanwhile, our girls looked at the other people looking at them curiously. Since Andrea had acted, they were worried that the people in the surroundings would attack.