"If you have a good agent, then she will hopefully weed them out for you. I didn't have an agent at the time, so they were calling my coach and then he was passing them to me. I had to get an agent quickly to even figure out what to do!" Frankie just shook her head at the recollection. "There were a lot of good ones, and I'm happy about the money, but I wouldn't have wanted my face on a sex toy!"

I snorted in laughter when she said that, thinking she was kidding, but she just raised her eyebrow at me. "Wait, seriously?"

"Yep!" she nodded quickly. "It wasn't even a good one, like a dildo or vibrator. Hell, I could have had them take a mold of me for a strap on even. But no, they wanted to make it some sort of a sucking toy for guys to pretend I was giving them a blowjob. No thanks! My mouth is only for the ladies."

We all got a big laugh at that one, now that we knew Frankie. It was an open secret among the girls that Frankie was intersex, and very into the ladies. Well, one lady anyway. From the comments that some of her teammates made, she would have made quite the strap on mold! I'm sure Kari was quite happy to have the real thing.

The party wrapped up soon thereafter, but it was a great night. We all loaded up into the charter bus and headed back to the hotel. Considering the number of people on the bus that were on the trip with their partner I could tell that it was going to be a very noisy hotel! Lucky for Skye and I, she had her own room away from the team, since they had the rest of us booked two to a room, and we would have privacy.

We all had a lot of high fives and final cheers in the elevators on the way to the various rooms, but we did finally make our way to Skye's room. As soon as that door was closed, I had her pinned to the wall and our tongues were dancing with one another while she jumped up, wrapping her legs around my hips. I could have devoured her right there, but she pushed me away instead.

"I believe I promised you a wedding night if you won it all. And that if you got the MVP that I'd be worshipping you," Skye said between kisses.

"I do recall something about that," I agreed before sucking on her neck. I wasn't sure of her plans, but I did like the idea of that.

"Then you get in bed, and I'll come join you in a minute. And you better be naked when I get there!" She unwrapped her legs, and then sauntered towards the bathroom, swaying her hips and looking over her shoulder with a little wink.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I hurriedly pulled off my clothes, yanked back the covers and tried to arrange myself into a sexy pose, only to just give up as I realized that my body wasn't suited for that. Luckily, Skye liked my body just the way it was, so I just lay back and relaxed, hoping she'd hurry. I wanted her too much to keep waiting!

When Skye came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, my jaw just dropped. She was dressed in a pure white lingerie set with garters holding up white stockings, a lacy white bra and matching panties. Set off against her tan, she looked like a wet dream come to life.

"Holy fuck, you look amazing!"

She broke out into a smile as she sauntered over to the bed. "So do you!" She knelt between my legs, leaning forward, and putting her hands on my belly. "Tonight, you're going to lay back and let me take care of you, okay?"

I nodded happily. "What can I do?"

She lay down on me, letting her body warm me up more than I already was, then kissed the valley between my breasts before kissing me softly on the lips. "You can moan. You can scream. You can run your fingers through my hair and tell me what you want. But don't try to touch me anywhere else unless I ask, okay babe?"

"Skye, you know I can't wait to do this very same thing to you, right?" I loved the sound of this, but it was going to be torture not to reach out and touch her. One of the things I loved about our sex life is that we both were so excited to get the other off as often as possible, so not being able to return the favor would be a torturous experience.

"That's fine, but that isn't tonight. Tonight, is all for you." She kissed her way around my breasts, squeezing them gently as she sighed. "I remember the first day you walked into my bar, and you pulled my face between these babies and then accidentally flashed them at me in the office. I wanted to suck your nipples all night. It doesn't hurt that I'm a tit girl and you have the best rack ever!"

"That was a hell of a day," I recalled, as she engulfed my left nipple in her mouth, swirling her tongue hungrily around the areola before suckling on it. "Fuck, that feels good!"

She took her time, and it drove me fucking nuts. I couldn't even complain, because it felt so damned good, but she made my nipples feel like they were a five course meal, and she hadn't eaten in a week. By the time she was done, I was almost whining and hoping she'd move down. The last time she told me what would happen if I got the MVP, she mentioned worshipping my pussy, and damn did I want that right now!

Luckily, Skye could tell what I needed, and kissed her way down my belly. I quickly spread my legs, inviting her into me. "Mmmm, someone is eager. Want me to lick that pussy babe?"

"Fuck yes! Please! Skye, I need you down there!"

"I'm gonna take care of you, I promise!" She ran her hands up and down my torso as she settled herself between my legs. I lifted my knees to give her easier access, and then sighed with relief when her tongue slipped up through my folds, circling my clit before repeating her path over and over. She knew just how much pressure to use, not too light so she was teasing, and not too hard that she was trying to get me there fast, but just right so I was moaning in pleasure and then quivering every time she hit my clit. It was fucking amazing, and I loved every second of it. The attention that she'd given my nipples earlier already had me soaking wet, and now she was bringing me closer and closer with each stroke of her tongue.

But when she slipped two of her fingers within me, stroking my walls and making me gasp out loud, I lost all control. It was like she lit the fuse with her tongue, let it burn for a while, then made me explode in an instant when she added her fingers.

I was already so close, and it took maybe three strokes of her within me before I was screaming and crying her name over and over. She knew just where to touch me to get me right over the edge, and she used that knowledge perfectly.

"Fuck! Skye! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Yes, Skye!" I twitched and shuddered as she slowed her pace, letting me ride out the waves of pleasure that were rolling through me.

She kissed my inner thighs, letting me calm down before she made her way back up my body. I noticed that some time when she was between my legs she'd slipped her panties off, because when she straddled me this time, she lifted my left leg, placing my ankle up on her shoulder while lining our dripping centers up. "You ready for more, babe?" she asked, her body flushed with excitement.

"Yes! Don't stop!" I begged, wanting more and more.

She smirked, then slipped her fingers down into herself, then lifted it to my waiting mouth. "Then have a taste while I get us both there, Reign!"

She started rolling her hips, rubbing our slippery cores together and making me groan as I reached down to grip her hips. The flavor on her fingers was driving me insane, making me want more. I couldn't wait to marry this woman!