Chapter 46

"Are you okay?" I asked Skye as we drove home.

"Yeah, I'm just annoyed. I knew he'd be bad, so it wasn't like I was shocked. I was so happy you have a good relationship with your family, because they have been great to me where my own dad has sucked." She was talking softly while driving, and I hoped she would open up a little more later.

"Well, your mom seemed awesome when we talked to her, and I can't wait to meet your stepmom too. Maybe getting her back into your life more frequently will help out?"

"I hope so. It sucks that she's so far away."

"Well, nothing says we couldn't go visit her too, right? Hell, maybe I should marry you this summer, just to give her an excuse to visit!" Well, that and I could call her my wife earlier, which I was very okay with!

"You'd like to visit her?" she asked as she glanced over at me. "And get married this summer, eh?"

"Absolutely! You visited my parents for Christmas, and I'd love to visit your mom too. Besides, I've never been that far west, so it would be a great chance to see the sights too." Any travel with Skye would be wonderful, I wanted to experience it all with her! "And you know I'll marry you any time!"

When we got back to the apartment it took no time at all before, we were back in bed naked. Don't get me wrong, we weren't there to have sex, but there was something about having skin on skin contact that made us feel safer and calmer. Having Skye in my arms was wonderful, but there was nothing like both of us being naked to make me feel even better. She was warm and soft and when she let me spoon her it just seemed like we somehow melted into one another.

If Skye let me, I'd spoon her naked every day while watching movies and be the happiest woman in the world. With the weather nice and chilly, it gave us ample opportunities to snuggle, and we took full advantage if it whenever possible.

It did make her feel better that her mom had promised a visit, and one that would be soon at that. We decided to have her come out for the conference basketball tournament. We didn't have much time before the NCAA tournament, and the ACC one was close, so it worked out.

The first week of March was the ACC Tournament, which would go a long way towards determining our seeding for the NCAA tournament. We had finished the season with only the one loss to Notre Dame, and were currently ranked number three in the country behind Baylor and UConn, both of whom only had only one loss themselves. If we won the tournament, we would almost certainly get one of the number one seeds for the NCAA tournament and have a much better chance of getting favorable matchups.

We were already the top seed in the ACC Tournament, so we were able to bypass the first two rounds and get a little extra rest. That meant that all we needed to do was win three games and we would get that coveted first seed.

And Kate and her wife Becca would be there.

On the Sunday before the tournament started, Kate and Becca flew in from Seattle and it was one of the most heartwarming reunions I'd seen. Her mom hadn't seen her since her High School graduation, and it showed. There were a lot of tears when they got through security, and I let the family have their moment to spend together.

You could see the family resemblance immediately. Skye was a just a younger version of Kate, other than having hazel eyes instead of the brown of her mom. Had I not seen Jack's eyes, I would never have known they were related! Kate's wife Becca was a short black woman with an ass and thighs for days, and I was thrilled to see that we were going to be a truly mixed family if we got to spend more time with them.

For some reason, I'd never questioned Skye's attraction to me despite the difference in skin color. I'd seen issues with it even back home in Florida, though it had never bothered me one way or another as to who I was attracted to. Not everyone felt that way though, and North Carolina wasn't the most liberal of places when it came to relationships. But Skye had never brought it up and was always so open about her feelings that I just took everything at face value that she looked at me and loved me for me, and the rest didn't matter. Seeing her father freak out about me being black had been a jolt of reality, so when I saw Kate and Becca, I knew where she got her solid values from.

"Girl, you're even more beautiful in person!" Becca said as she pulled me into the hug. "You two make a gorgeous couple!"

"Its great to meet you," Kate squeezed us all together. "It's going to be wonderful getting to know you!"

We'd set up the guest room in the apartment as a true guest room now, since I'd obviously stopped spending any time in there at all, and we spent a nice couple of days getting to know each other. I still had my online classes and basketball practices, and Skye had to work, but we still got to spend a lot of time hanging out with her two moms. Wait, I'm going to have two mothers in law. Is that good? I know, the evil mother in law is an old cliché, but I will have double the odds of having one!

Nah, they were too nice.

The best part was that I could almost envision them hanging out with my parents too. They were so friendly that I was sure they'd get along great. Could we get a big family gathering together in the summer maybe? Not necessarily a wedding, but just so they could all meet? Oh wait! No! My mom and Ray's wedding would be perfect! I could wait for mine. For now. A little.

When I mentioned flying her folks in for the wedding, she thought it was a perfect idea. I could almost see us having a yearly get-together with the whole family somewhere, probably near my grandparents, and having a great time. With Skye in my life, everything seemed brighter, and I loved the possibilities that were now open to me. Where once I was focused only on basketball, now I had a whole range of things that I could look forward to. Not that playing basketball wasn't still my passion, and my dream of going pro was still there, but with Skye in my life it was joined by a whole range of other dreams and desires. Now when I thought about playing pro ball, I thought about where I'd want to live with Skye, where we might want to raise kids, how close we could be to relatives. It was exhilarating.

"Your moms are amazing, I'm so glad they came," I whispered to Skye as we lay together in bed, her as the delightfully naked small spoon. "And I'm really glad you take after her instead of Jack!"

"Ugh, me too. I keep hoping my mom cheated on him and I have none of his DNA, but she claims she didn't. I can still dream about it though."

I swept her hair to the side, nuzzling her neck before kissing right below her ear and getting a happy sigh from her. "Do you think you can be quiet? Or should we behave with your mom here?"

"When was the last time I was quiet?" she asked with a giggle. "You know you always make me scream."

"I guess we're behaving then!"

Skye rolled over onto her back, looking up at me while trapping her lower lip in her teeth. "Now, why would we want to do that? You'll just have to find a way to keep me quiet on your own."

I couldn't let a challenge like that go! "Damn, Skye, you know I'll do that!"

"You think you can?" She grabbed my right hand and pulled it down between her legs, placing it over her pussy, where I could already feel how damp she was. "You know what I need, babe. Now give it to me."

I leaned in to kiss her, hoping to keep her sounds to a minimum with my mouth trapping hers while I let my fingers slip through her folds, enjoying the feel of the wetness gathering on my fingers as she moaned into my mouth. I kept my tongue moving with hers, hoping that would stop her from making too much noise, but after a few minutes, when I slipped two of my long fingers deep within her, she started to get noisy. Kissing was going to be a losing battle in terms of noise reduction.

Thinking quickly, I moved up a little, shifting my body and releasing her mouth from my own and stuffing my left nipple between her greedy lips instead. With a growl, she latched on, making me whimper a little myself. I started moving my own fingers faster, pressing my palm down into Skye's clit and feeling her body tremble as I did.

"Come on, beautiful, let go for me," I whispered to her. She replied with a muffled squeak and started to pump her hips up into my waiting hand. We hit a nice rhythm, my fingers moving up into her waiting core while she started to tremble each time that I stroked her inner walls. Her mouth was getting sloppy on my nipple though, and I pulled her back onto it to keep her quiet. "There you go, Skye, there you go. You're almost there. You can do it!"

Her hands clutched at my back, the nails digging in while her loins gripped my hand and the fluids gushed from her. A low pitched whine issued from her as she fell back onto the pillow. Skye lay there, gasping for air as she recovered, then broke into giggles as I gently removed my fingers from her. "I knew you could keep me quiet!"

"You did so good too, I knew you could do it"

"Yeah, but can you?" she asked, as she moved her hand down my body. "It's my turn to play!"