Chapter 27

"Oh my god," moaned Skye as she sat back. "I want to have some of that every night!"

"I hope that isn't the last time you say that tonight," I said as I cut up my pork chop. I'd already had a tiny taste of her, and I wanted more.

We'd stopped by the supermarket to pick up ingredients for dinner, and we took turns in the shower before I started cooking. Skye was kind enough to let me go first, and I started getting the food going while she was in there. Did I want to join her? Of course. But I was going to take my time. I was incredibly turned on, and I wanted to do so many things with her, but I also knew that if I got Skye out of her clothes and into bed I would never want to stop.

Food would be a necessity to give us energy.

I quickly diced up some potatoes and got them boiling for later mashing, and then got the pork chops out to tenderize and coat in breadcrumbs to sauté. I was all organized and heating up the oil for the chops when Skye came out from the shower with her hair loose and wet, and nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. Her legs were long and lean, and I just wanted to kiss my way up them to everything under the towel.

I think my mouth was drooling like Niagara Falls when I saw her come in, and she just acted sweet and innocent as she came over by the stove, leaning against the counter. "How is the cooking going?" The more she leaned, the more the towel separated to give me a view of her hip.

I had to tear myself away from the sight of her, and back to the oil, which was looking nice and hot now. "Umm. Good. Yeah, good. Putting the chops on now. Potatoes will be ready to mash when they come off. We'll be eating in a bit."

"I hope so." She stood straight, adjusting the robe so that it fell open, giving me a glimpse of her toned belly and the glorious treasure that lay between her thighs. I let out a quiet whimper as she moved closer to me, trailing her nails down my arm. "Because I'm famished."

If I was a guy, I'd be rock hard right now, but even so I was almost dripping with desire. Skye wasn't a high school girl like I was used to, or even a slightly older junior like Tegan. She was a woman, seven years older than me and someone who knew exactly what she wanted. Somehow, that included me, and for that I was incredibly grateful.

I reached over next to the stove and picked up the tongs that I'd planned to use to flip the pork chops later, and then used them to grip the corner of her towel. "We might have to eat quickly then. I don't know if I can resist the dessert." I gave the towel a little tug, and she let it fall right to the floor. I'd seen a lot of her, I mean the outfit she'd worn to pick me up let me see quite a bit, but nothing could have prepared me for the sight of her wondrous body. "Oh my god, you're stunning!"

Stunning was underselling her, if anything. The tan skin, the proud breasts, the nipples that were hard under my gaze, the bold look in her eyes as she watched me look her over, the shaved core that beckoned me, the little tattoo of a music note next to her left breast, and the little heart in the hollow of her right hip. She was confident and sexy. She was proud of who and what she was and that drew me to her even more than I was before.

She gave me a little naked curtsy. "Why thank you. Can I assume you find your dessert acceptable?" she twirled around, giving me a look at her pert ass with yet another tattoo, this one of a basketball going through a net.

"I think I'm going to gorge myself on dessert tonight."

"I'll feed you all night till you have your fill," she promised. Just to drive me a little crazy, she bent over from the waist, picking up the towel before straightening again. "I'm going to go change into something skimpy and extremely flimsy. Feel free to rip it off my body after dinner." With that, she left the kitchen and headed into her bedroom while I tried not to hyperventilate.

How could she tease me like that? I just stared at the empty doorway until I heard the sizzling of the oil in the pan and remembered to add the pork chops to it. It cooked quickly, I'd pounded it thinner to tenderize it, and smelled wonderful in the small two bedroom apartment that Skye was renting.

But truthfully, as hungry as I was, I only wanted to eat Skye. Yes, I'd eat what I was cooking, but then I was going to make sure that Skye knew what happened when she teased me like that. I was pretty sure that was exactly what she was wanting. We'd been flirting and teasing each other for over a week, and tonight it was going to be the payoff from all the tension that had been building between us.

The food was done a little later, and it was looking good. The mashed potatoes were creamy, the pork was crispy, and I was pretty sure that Skye was going to enjoy it. But of course, she came out of the bedroom with a faded Kenny Chesney tour tee shirt and a pair of skimpy black panties that made me remember what the real meal was. This was not exactly dinner formalwear! Hell, it was obviously too small for her, as her breasts were straining against the fabric even though she'd made a little cut down from the collar to give herself more room. But I loved the look!

When she started moaning after eating a few bites, I wasn't sure if she really liked the food, or was just trying to make me even more aroused than I already was, or some combination of the two. But I thought it came out good too, and it was filling, and hopefully would give us enough energy for what came next.

"Kenny Chesney, huh? Big country music fan?" I had to ask.

"Nope. I hate it. I can listen to it when I play pool, but that is about it. But my dad was a big fan and took me to a concert for my 18th birthday, so now I have the shirt," she explained.

"I seem to recall you saying something about it getting ripped off you though," I pointed out, indicating her breasts with my fork. Damn, I could just scoop her right into my mouth.

"Yep. My dad is going to hate me when he meets you anyway, so I might as well get it over with. I only keep the shirt in case he asks about it."

"He's going to hate you because of me?" I didn't like the sound of that.

"He's going to hate that I'm not still married to Ben. He's going to hate that I'm dating a woman. He's going to hate that the woman I'm dating is a tall, sexy black woman. There is nothing about the situation he'll like." Skye smiled to show that none of that would bother her. Based on what she'd mentioned about her dad in the past, it wasn't shocking news.

"If it helps, my folks will love you. Oh! And if you don't have plans for Thanksgiving, my grandparents would love to have you at their place. Gee and Leah too, if they're not going to see family too."

She smiled even wider now. "I'd love that. My dad almost never sees me on the holidays, he's usually entertaining whoever he's dating that year. That means I keep the bar open for extra cash. But I'll be happy to shut it down this year instead!"

"Then I'll be even happier to spend them with you. How cold does it get up here? I'm used to South Florida weather, so I might need a lot of hot chocolate and snuggles."

"We get snow, though not a ton of it. But I'll keep you warm when it gets chilly. I don't have a fireplace, but I can pull up a fireplace app on the TV and we can pretend. I have a feeling we'll be very good at generating body heat."

"I'm generating a ton of it already and I haven't even touched you!" But I was aching to do that! My body was craving her right now, and I was glad that we were sitting at a small table so I couldn't see below her waist, or I would have already grabbed her.

"Well then touch me. I'm certainly not going to stop you," she said in a low voice while she leaned across the table. "I can't believe we made it through dinner."

I stood up, taking both plates and bringing them to the sink. I'd clean them later, but I didn't want to leave them out while I was in the bedroom making Skye moan my name. I have cleanliness standards! When I got back to the table, she was standing up, her arms raised and ready to wrap around my neck. When I got closer, she grabbed me, pulling my neck down into a kiss while she got onto her tiptoes so that our tongues could dance feverishly with one another, and our bodies merged into one. I wasted no time in grabbing her hips and lifting her so she could wrap her legs around my waist, getting her to squeak into our kiss.

She broke our kiss, looking me in the eye. "Reign, please make love to me. I need you so bad!"

"The whole world is gonna know you're my girl," I promised. "I'll love you till the sun comes up."

"Fuck yeah, you will." Her lips were back on mine, and I happily carried her right back into the bedroom. We needed this night.