Chapter 352. Traveling Mountains Merchants. Real Body Cultivation.

Comenzar desde el principio

They all stayed quiet, and they approached the wall.

After exiting the forest to the cleared area around the city, they saw a queue that clearly connected with the only visible entrance toward the city. At this distance, they already couldn't see the city beyond the wall because it was actually extremely high at almost one hundred meters in height.

Angel knew a little about defensive architecture because formations needed knowledge of those if they wanted to deploy city-wide formations. Therefore, she frowned because they were too tall. "If the walls are this tall, it will be much more difficult surrounding the city with protective formations."

Evelyn said. "Maybe... They don't have any city-wide formations and have used a literal wall to protect themselves?"

Andrea and the others looked at Evelyn, feeling that that was too ineffective. Andrea said. "I mean, if I put enough strength, I can jump over that wall without touching it. Not to mention, if beasts like Sierra appear, they could climb it in two or three jumps."

Sierra nodded. "That's right. Although I'm big compared to all of you and can jump less, my bodily strength is much higher."

Cecile looked at Sierra, "I want to fight you later."

Sierra looked toward Cecile and smirked. "Do you dare only use your physical body?"

Cecile snorted. "Is there something I dare not do?"

Sierra taunted. "How about making Yasenia sad?"

Cecile's lips twitched. "Is there something I dare not do if it isn't related to Yasenia?"

They all laughed.

Shortly after, they finally arrived at the back of the queue. However, they were looking at the people in line to enter the town with strange faces.

The main reason was that the creatures in the queue turned to look at them, didn't turn back, and continued to look at them. Their gazes were strange.

Angel suddenly asked in a low voice. "Umm... Why do I not see any humans?"

Evelyn whispered back. "I don't know."

Not only were there not humans, but most of the creatures present were beast humans! There were some beasts, but ninety percent of the people there were humanoid beast-humans.

Kali blinked, confused. "Do you think they are looking at Yasenia?"

They all nodded. Andrea said. "It should be, right? I mean, look at her."

The sun was almost hiding, so the light from the day was disappearing.

In this dim scenery, Yasenia's white dots that connected in small constellation-like patterns glowed in a beautiful and soft light. Her golden Sun and Moon on each wing also had a light glow, creating two golden spots below her.

The starry blue scales and a long tail with golden rings grabbed the attention, and her beautiful and lean body and dragon face made one wonder what kind of artwork did she sprung out from.

Yasenia felt her dears' gazes like pins, and she had the urge to apologize. Cecile sighed. "Well, no matter her form, it seems that she will gather eyes."

Yasenia almost hid her tail between her legs because of her guilt. However, the steps approaching made her regain her bearing.

Yasenia looked at the approaching person and saw a middle-aged man with a pair of black furry wolf ears and a short bushy tail behind him. They tried to analyze his strength, but they couldn't sense a cultivation level. They blinked, confused. Angel even asked, "Am I blind, or does he not have cultivation?"