INTRODUCTION

ABHIMAAN MALHOTRA

ABHIMAAN MALHOTRA

28years old man with charming and dark personality have parents and a little sister , tara, he loves his sister a lot he is cold to everyone but lovely only with his loved ones he is arrogant with dark personality shivers down in people's spine just by his one look no one dare to look at him.

The C.E.O of MALHOTRA ENTERPRISES AND too self made with his hard work he is a proud for his family an inspiration for youngsters he is a man of dreams with his hazel bluish eyes, with sharp bridge nose and light beard shave , have an amazing and fucking hot physique with broad shoulder and well built body.

Every girls are ready to get inside his pants as he is not just hot but richest man in the world too but he didn't give any fuck to them as he already laid his eyes on someone whome he will make her his by hook or by crook she became only his that day already when he laid his eyes on her.

AHANA CHAUDHARY

24years old woman, with beautiful daughter, have an abusive husband who treats her like a trash and uses her just to calm down the beast inside of him he uses her as his sex slave...

She is gorgeous but with ungrateful fate she is a woman with beautiful dark black bambi innocent eyes she is innocent, her parents used to torture her for everything even she was fault in aur not as a girl she was always a burden to her family as her parents prayer to get the boy but instead of boy they got a girl.

Who is nothing for them she used to get bullied by her cousins who always bothered her she got married at the age of 21 with her cruel lovely husband and after 2years she blessed with an angle who become the reason of her happiness and whome she live for her one and only daughter
khushi.

She is working woman who earn average and manage her and her daughter 's expenses but still they both are just a burden to her husband.

SIDE CHARACTERS