{Prologue}

The Slytherin common room is loud, with flashing lights that bathe the room and spiked punch with so much alcohol Emma wasn't even sure if the punch wasn't originally wine. A large stone wall on the left of the commons was covered in papers with words scribbled everywhere on them, each beginning with "before I die I want", all having their own heart-breaking or heart-warming line on them.

Emma sighed as she looked at Wilhelm, both of them leaning back onto the wall. "What are you going to do when we leave?" She asked him.

Wilhelm thought for a moment. "Well, I think I'm going to stay with Severus. I don't think I can even fathom what my life would be like without him." He responded. After a quiet pause, Wilhelm spoke up at the sight of the tall boy standing in the doorway. "Speaking of Severus!" He beamed.

"Oi, Sev!" Emma smiled in the direction of the lengthy boy near the door, who almost towered over her. "Venha pra cá!"

Severus quickly steps over to them, holding a glass of punch from the teachers' room, which luckily wasn't spiked.

"What are you going to do now that we're done with school?" Wilhelm asked.

Severus shrugged. "Ne sais pas." He answered, "I'll probably spend most of my time with you guys."