Rayleigh ❥ Sex Affairs

rayleigh x fem!reader
lemon with a lil angst

The sound of their skin clapping against each other echoed throughout the office room. Her ass collided with the wooden desk underneath her, as the older man pounded her against it. Her pussy was slick with her juices, making him groan in pleasure. She felt amazing around him, and the strokes her gave he was enough to make her cum for the third time.

His strokes became sloppy as he emptied his seed inside of her, making sure very last drop was in her wet pussy. He groaned as he pulled out of her, his dick still hard and now covered in a coat of cream, before he pulled her panties up her ankles; sealing his cum inside of her. 'Shit baby...I'm not on birth control' The woman realized after regaining her strength after having it fucked away. 'That's fine, I could see a little you running around the place' He spoke while the two of them put their clothes back on.

She blushed at the thought, and also wouldn't mind starting a family with him. But there was one person in the way of all that possibly happening. He was married. The two started this love affair the moment (Y/N) joined his compay. At the company's annual mixer, the two flirted a lot and then the next thing you know; he had her bent over in the company car. When he wanted to spend more time with her, he would tell his wife he would be away on a business trip, but really he was going on vacation with (Y/N).

Her watch beeped on her arm, reminding her of the time and where she needed to be. His wife would be coming into his office to have lunch with him, and she needed to prep for his business meeting. 'Your wife should be coming this way any moment now. You'll be at my house tonight?' She questioned and he nodded in response, kissing her sweet lips before she opened the door to go back to her desk.

As she walked away from his office, she passed by his wife, Shakkaku on the way. She smiled to herself, thinking about what had just transpired in his office.

'Shakky'

'(Y/N)' They greeted each other, before the raven haired woman disappeared into his office, while she made her way to her desk. Once she sat down, she could feel his cum rubbing against her lips, that mixed with her leftover fluids, she began to fantasize about the next time she would have sex with him.

Many people would judge her, but she didn't care. She was here for a good time and not a long time. And besides, he was also to blame for starting this affair.

She spent the rest of the day organizing her boss's files, sending out emails that had invitations for the company's mixer, and browsing the internet for lingerie. She thought about this fantasy she had, coming into the building after hours, wearing nothing but a sexy two piece underneath her trench coat; and surprising him. She knew she would get fucked senseless if she did that. She quickly put it in her cart so she could buy it when she got home.

As she was finishing up her duties, she heard some clapping and cheering, making her look up from her monitor to see some of the employees clapping at Shakky as she wore a big smile on her face. Shakky's assistant hugged her and handed her a gift bag with bottle printed on the side. Once everyone gave their congratulations and they went their separate ways, she pulled the assistant aside to ask him what they were celebrating.

'You didn't hear? The big boss and Shakky are having a baby!' (Y/N)'s heart sank to the bottom of her stomach, she couldn't believe the words that left his mouth. A baby? Did she hear that correctly? A baby?! Her hands were sweaty and her legs felt like they were going to give out, and she could feel the saliva coating her mouth. She was going to throw up.

'You okay, honey? Want me to get you some ginger ale?' Shakky's assistant asked but she shook her head no and raced to the bathroom, spitting up whatever she had for lunch. After cleaning her self up, she tried to wrap her head around things. She couldn't believe she was having a baby. She had thought Rayleigh wasn't having sex with her still, but she was wrong.

Angry, she stormed to his office, knocked on the door and practically slammed it after he gave her access. She didn't even let him speak, as she poured her heart out and what was on her mind.

'You're having a fucking baby?! Are you kidding me?! Why didn't you tell me! Why are you having one with her?!'

'She's my wife (Y/N). You honestly didn't think I would make love to my wife?' Her heart sank again for the second time today, reality had finally smacked her hard in the face. He was never going to chose her over his wife. He was never going to divorce Shakky and put a ring her own manicured fingers. It was never going to happen.

Tear were now strolling down her face, her vision blurry from her crying. 'We can still do it until the baby's born' He suggested and she looked at him with pure hatred.

'Go to hell! Fuck you! Fuck your wife and that baby! I loved you! I thought it was going to be me...' He said nothing as she cried, he couldn't even look at her. He had made her look like a fool, and could no longer stand the embarrassment.

'I quit!'

part two ?