Robin & Nami ❥ Suds

a part two to bath time, more girl x girl.
smut, very nsfw.
post-wano

The girls of the straw hat crew were doing their daily routine, before their next adventure. Each of them we're currently enjoying the thousand sunny's bathroom, basking in the steamy water. 'I'm gonna miss Wano, and I'm definitely gonna miss that Kin'emon' The Ship's Architect, (Y/N) reminisced about the island and the samurai whom she was attracted to.

Although he was married, he still basked in her glory; if you know what I mean. 'Ahhh, no wonder you breasts are plumper and more sensitive than usual, I guess we can thank Kin for that' Nami grinned, massaging the woman's sensitive breasts. She winced but it came out as a moan, and Nami bit her lip. 'I need to taste you' The woman nodded, feeling herself become wet. It's been a while since the two of them had sex with each other, she missed Nami.

Even though Kin'emon hit all of the right places, there was something about a woman's touch; Nami's touch that did it for her every time. Quickly putting her wet hair in a bun, the navigator kissed her way down to the woman's pussy. She too had missed (Y/N)'s body. Moaning once Nami's tongue hit her pussy, she grabbed her orange tresses, as the pleasure took over her body. Her tongue danced on her clit, making the woman become a moaning mess.

'Oh, seems the two of you forgot that I was here. Tsk Tsk, naughty girls' Robin's sultry voice filled their ears, as she stepped out the bath and massaged the architect's breasts. The pleasure increased and her orgasm came quicker than she thought it would. 'Hold her still' Robin advised the ginger, as the other woman's body convulsed on Nami's tongue. As she came down from her high, she sloppily kissed the older woman, while Nami enjoyed the juices that was on her lips.

Quickly turning to taste the juices off Nami's lips, (Y/N) pressed her ass against the taller woman behind her. 'Nami, follow my lead' She whispered so Robin wouldn't hear the two. She tackled Robin, but before she hit the floor she made a net of her hands to catch the fall. '(Y/N)!' Was all that she could get out before her lips met Nami's glistening slit. 'Fuck! You're tongue is so warm Robin!' Nami commented, grabbing her breasts while she got her pussy devoured.

Smiling deviously as she saw that her plan had worked, the architect got into a split like position, hovering over Robin's pussy; before she sat down on it, grinding on it slightly. Robin moaned onto Nami's sweet pussy, sending vibrations across it.

The bathroom was filled with lewd noises, thanks to the horny women. Nami's sweet moans, and (Y/N)'s cries sounded beautiful as they neared their orgasms. Surprising them, Robin sprouted hands; clutching the women and holding them still. "Robin?" They said in unison, before they gasped. Robin's double body had disappeared and she sprouted another one, after grabbing a toy she stashed in the bathroom; making it into a strap-on.

She began to fuck both of the women, at the pace they desired. Nami, in a missionary position, her pace was slow yet deep. She needed this. However, (Y/N) preferred to be fucked fast and rough in a doggy style position. Her and Kin'emon were like rabbits before the raid, and now that they aren't together, she wasn't able to get her fix.

"Cumming. Please make me cum!" Nami breathed out, holding her ankles. Both women were at their peaks, waiting to combust; sadly their fun ended abruptly. All thanks to Sanji. Coming out of his raid suit's ability; he had a nose bleed making him pass out and scaring the women.

"What happened to your face, Sanji" Brook asked noticing the welps that had formed. After finding out they were being spied on, the women beat him to a pulp. He was lucky enough to have Chopper heal him up after losing too much blood.

"Nothing happened. Ain't that right, Sanji" (Y/N) smirked and the cook nodded.

just a little something for my readers. thank you all so much for reading my book. i love you all.