Perospero & Cracker ❥ Who's is it?

A request! For Perospero & Cracker x Fem! Reader

sidenote, i don't know too much about either of them because im still in dressrosa, but i tried my best.

Everyone knows cheating was wrong, hell I know it. Yet....I still did it. His lips were like a deep chocolate syrup, smooth yet so sweet. And don't get me started on that tongue. The way we kissed was like magic, something I haven't experienced with my fiancé. Holy shit! My fiancé! What the hell is Cracker going to say when he sees me? Surely he knows by now, thanks to the person who caught me and Perospero lip locking. I'm gonna have to stop avoiding him and just face him. So, if you don't hear from me, im possibly dead from him killing me. Love you guys.

Putting down her pen, (Y/N) got up from her desk as sealed up the letter that she writing and signaled for the daily news bird to come and send off to one of her closest crew mates. She sighed and mentally prepared herself for the conversation she will have with her soon to be husband. (Y/N) and Cracker didn't meet by chance, his mother Charlotte Linlin, also known as 'Big Mom' was the one who introduced the two. She knew (Y/N) because her father and her were good friends. (Y/N) has the will of the D, which she inherited, so Big Mom wanted to expand the family and make sure one of children's children has it.

As she stepped out of her room and walked down the fancy hallway, she heard a voice all too familiar. "Lick...where are you going, my sweet" She stopped in her tracks, almost weak in the knees, before turning around to face the man she was having an affair with. "P....you know we're in trouble, right?" You pushed your feelings away, becoming serious with the first son of the Yonko. He took a lick on his lolipop before letting out a small laugh. "In trouble? It's not my fault he hasn't put a ring on you yet, because you are quite sweet" He took a glance at the lower half of her body, which made her heat up.

"Please Perospero.....we can't do this anymore. I can't go into a marriage with your brother, with our faults, playing a role in our marriage." She sounded a little bit of sad, not because she caught cheating, but because she would have to leave the first son alone. Don't get her wrong, (Y/N) liked Cracker and respected him, however she thought of Perospero as her soul mate.

"Then marry me instead?" Her eyes widened once those words left his long tongue. Did he really just propose to her? "I–you know I can't. I'm already marrying your younger brother" She didn't look at him when she said that. Truth be told, she hopped to marry him instead. But, the universe never really works in her favor. As he began to speak, another voice was heard from afar. "You just want everything for yourself. Huh, elder brother?" Turning around, (Y/N) saw her fiancé walking towards him, not wearing his usual smile.

Shit. She was in a ton of trouble.

The trio decided to talk things out despite Cracker wanting to have a fight to the death with his brother. Although he loves his brother, Cracker was very possessive of something that was his. They came to the conclusion that the two Charlotte brother's would share (Y/N) and she had no problem with it. However, she would still be marrying Cracker.

Finally catching her breath, she turned over to Cracker who was wearing a big smile on his face. "What are you smiling about?" (Y/N) asked as she caressed his face. He kissed her hand before speaking, "I'm just ready to marry you, so you can officially be mine. Despite this being an arranged marriage, you are the best thing that happened to me. I love you" Her heart fluttered, he was really sincere. Maybe she'll give him a chance. "And I love you" Coming from under the covers, and laying on her stomach, Perospero agreed with his brother. She giggled and kissed them both.

"I love you both, I'm really happy we came to an agreement"

A few weeks later, the woman in her mid-20s, found herself throwing up constantly. Having a feeling what it might be, she went to a doctor to find out if her theory was correct. After running a test, the doctor confirmed that it was true. She was indeed pregnant. She wasn't worried about having a kid, not at all. But, what she was most worried about what who's baby was it.

Cracker's or Perospero.

author's note: I'm a little behind schedule because I've been working and I had some personal matters take me away from any updates. Please for give me for not making quality writing and not updating on time. I apologize for anything. Hope you can enjoy ! ILoveJonathanOaks