Sanji ❥ Anniversary

sanji x male! reader
he/him

The bouquet of his favorite flowers, sat lively in its vase. The male took a nice whiff, and smiled at the thought of his favorite person picking these out for him. Although he wasn't a big flower fan, he still was appreciative of this gift. Attached to the flowers was a small note, "Your favorite restaurant on me tonight. I look forward to seeing you." He could almost hear his voice as he read the note. "This idiot....now i have to go all out for his gift"

The two of you were celebrating your anniversary, usually you would just eat at home and play video games with each other; but the blonde haired male wanted to switch it up. He put the vase onto the kitchen's island before heading upstairs to his shared bedroom. He searched his closet for a suit, finding one he hasn't worn; he pulled it out and placed it onto the king sized bed, before heading into the shower.

The tux looked great on him, he pieced it together with some cufflings and a yellow tie, Sanji's favorite color. Before he headed to the restaurant, he went to his town's culinary shops and began scanning their merchandise. His mind began to do him a favor and he began to remember what Sanji had said to him one time. They were in the same shop, looking at the cutting boards and kitchen knives. He needed some new ones, along with a blade sharpener; he would've got it then and there but decided to pass on it.

"Idiot, I know what you were trying to do" He said to himself, picking up the tools his boyfriend wanted before heading to the front to pay for it. He had it gift wrapped, before leaving the store and making his way to the restaurant. As he was outside his favorite restaurant, his eyes were locked onto a big burly man, harassing a woman. He clicked his teeth and slung the gift over his shoulder, sauntering over to the two. Much like his boyfriend, he has a weakness for women; especially when they're in danger.

"Hey jackass! You talk to your mother with that mouth?" (Y/N) questioned, gaining the attention of the woman's harasser. "What? Who the hell are you? Bitch! You must have something to do with this!" The man, who is evidently drunk, raised his hand to slap the scared woman; but was caught by your hand. "You're starting to piss me off!" He punched the man in the gut making him fly backwards. Making sure he was down for the count, he made sure the woman was okay before entering the restaurant.

Seeing Sanji's blonde hair, he walked over towards his table and greeted him with a kiss; taking his cigarette from him. While he took a pull from the addicting nicotine, the cook took a look at the gift in his hands "What's that?." You handed him the wrapped gift, before refocusing on the cigarette. Sanji's eyes squinted, before he he unwrapped the golden wrapping paper. His eyes widened as he looked at the items he's been saving up for, "You didn't have to"

"I wanted to" A smile crept up onto his lips and he leaned over to kiss yours. You flagged down a waitress and ordered your favorite champagne. While the two of you wined and dined, enjoy your anniversary, a woman's voice made the both of y'all ears perk up. A woman was in danger. You looked over your lover's shoulder, and saw the same bastard from earlier harassing another lady. "Sanji....."

"Yeah" You threw some berri on the table and grabbed your suit jacket, while Sanji held onto his gift, before the two of you approached the man. "So you just don't know when to quit huh? Maybe we should kick your ass until your black and blue" You spoke, gaining the attention of of the male.

"I like the sound of that, (Y/N). I'm about to stomp your ass out you woman beater" Sanji's voice was laced with anger. The man's eyes widened as he felt the bloodlust radiating off you two, and so did the townspeople as they began to watch you all from a distance.

"happy anniversary"

"best damned anniversary"

im back! and i hope you like the request! @Adetaku